4

READ AUTHORS NOTE! IMPORTANT!!!! I NEED HELP!!!

Liam's POV

"Okay baby girl, I'm going to show you how to do this. Listen to me and you'll do it right." I say holding Arabella on me. I stand up and wrap her legs around me. I carry her to my room upstairs, I sit her on the bed and lay down next to her, motioning her to get on top of me.

Arabella sits on me.

"Okay baby girl, rock your hips. I'll guide you." I say as she follows my instructions. I grab her hips and guide her, her innocent eyes look at me as her full lips part. A soft moan escapes her lips.

"Call me daddy baby." I groan as I push hips farther down.

"Daddy?" she questions.

"Yes. It turns me on" I say and lift Arabella off of me, I lay her down and unzip her tight black dress. I take it off her revealing her white lace bra and matching knickers.

"God that's so sexy" I say running my hands up and down her body. Arabella's breath hitches as I graze my index finger over her clit. Her green eyes shut tightly waiting for more of my touch.

"Babygirl, look at daddy." I say looking up at her as I take her white knickers in between my teeth. Her innocent doe eyes look up at me as I pull the fabric off her heavenly body.

"Your so wet for daddy." I say as I rub two fingers over her clit. A soft whimper escapes her plump lips as her small hands untangle with my hair.

I rub over her clit once more and another moan escapes.

Arabella's POV

Daddy rubs two fingers over my clit and then inserts a finger with no warning. The feeling was painful at first but became pleasurable as he pumped his finger in and out of me. I moan as I tug on his hair, which earns a moan sending vibrations through out my body. He pumps his finger faster and I moan louder as he adds another finger. My walls clenching around him.

"Umm baby girl, you look so hot with your eyes screwed shut. Come on baby girl cum on daddy's fingers!" Liam almost yells as I grip the pillows behind my head.

I come around his fingers and he shoves them in his mouth tasting me.

"Oh baby girl your so sweet." He says his brown eyes looking at me.

"Next time wear your cheer uniform." He states as he crawls on the bed putting me on him. I nod.

"Ah bad girl. Use your words when daddy is talking to you." He says give my butt a small smack.

"Okay daddy" I say smiling at him. He sighs and sits me off of him getting off the bed and tossing my knickers and dress at me and putting his clothes on.

"My wife will be home soon, and I don't want her or the kids to see you. I'll see you tomorrow at cheer practice." He says as he zips my dress up. I try to hide my anger at him by rushing down stairs to get my clutch and phone.

I grab them both along with my keys and head out, not waiting on Liam to show me out or come down. I walk to my car and leave Liam's house typing in the pass code so I can leave his house. Once that's done I'm on my way to my

__________________________

I finally get to my house and call Skyler once I'm in my room.

"Hey!" Skyler answers almost imminently. I laugh at how cheerful she sounded.

"Hey, can you come over. I've been bored." I say taking a drink of my water, my mother doesn't let me have soda. She doesn't want me fatter than I already am.

"Sure! When can I come?" She asks, I look at my phone seeing that its 7:05

"How about at 7:10, leave right now and you'll make it." I say and she laughs, I hear a car start.

"I'm on my way, bye." She says before I hear the line shut off. I sigh and plop back on my bed. I still have to clean my room.

I grunt as I get up from my bed. I being to make my bed and pick up everything on my floor, which takes about an hour. I hear a knock on my door and get off the bed and try to make myself look decent. I open the door and see my twin brother Austin.

"Hey sis, why's the room so clean?" He says as he pushes past me and sits on my bed. I walk over to him and pull him off my bed.

"Skyler's coming over and unlike you, I don't want my room looking gross when I have someone over." He puts a smirk on his face which means he's about to say something really stupid. I try to mentally prepare myself for it but I know it's to late.

"Well you see, having my room stay dirty when my friends are over and then cleaning it the next time would make them think I'm trying to impress them" he says making no sense at all. I smack my head and push him out of my room and into the hallway, shutting the door in his face. I hear his footsteps become distant. I hear another knock at my door. I open it to find a laughing Skyler.

"Your brother just fell down the stairs!" she says not being able to control her laughter. She grabs her stomach and walks in my room flopping down on my bed and trying to catch her breathe. I laugh at Imagine Austin falling down my stairs.

"Okay, now what do you want to do?" Skyler asks while wiping the tears away from her eyes. I look around my room, trying to get an idea as to what to do.

"Lets go on an advantage!" Skyler says jumping up like its the best idea ever. I nod getting up too.

(Wow this is a boring chapter, but hey SEX!!!!!! Okay aside from that I need some help on who should play Arabella, I'm thinking Dove Cameron but I need help and I really think you guys could help me with it, so comment who you think should play her. Thank you guys for reading. Next chapter will be (hopefully) more exciting! Please vote comment and sub! I love you my babes)