whoa, wait a minute

Today was the first day of this hell they call, "school". I'm starting in my eighth year of it, or third of the 'middleschool'. I had everything in my backpack that I would need. My schedule in my hands as I pressed through the doors of Frank F. Garside Middle school. Oh, that's right, I should introduce myself. I'm Jyoti Totton, hard to pronounce, right? I usually go by Raven instead, some will call me coyote ((certain IDIOTS)), and my closest friends will call me my real name. I'm female and currently 13, turning 14 October 2. Oh. I nearly forgot. I'm a huge fangirl. Currently my main points of interest are MCD, myStreet, homestuck, and RWBY.

Now, back to, school. My first class seems to be the worst. Physical Education. I. Have. To. Change. I was hoping to have health the first quarter. My outfit, is a little hard to get on and off. Wait, we aren't doing any of that yet. Yes! Oh thank Irene.

I think I'll go to my locker before class, I'll bring everything I'll need for my first four classes, P.E., math, science, and history. I don't know how, but I managed to cram my viola, English notebook, English folder, and my sketchbook into my locker. I was so lucky that my locker was by the cafeteria, I would get what I need then, as well as drop off what I don't.

Before I went to gym, I had to go to alpha room, which is essentially a place to get everything you need before you go to your actual classes. Mine was ironically, gym. I got there in the nick of time. The doors had just opened. I saw a familiar face and smiled. My best friend Natane was patting at the seat next to hers. Of course, I took up this offer and sat next to her.

"Hey what's up, long time no see." I smiled

"Yea, like there months!" She specified.

"Sorry, but I hang it with my siblings every summer!" I defended.

"But what about the two weeks you were here before you left, and I know you came back two weeks ago!" She counterclaimed.

"I was busy packing and unpacking! That kind of stuff doesn't happen in a day!" I countered her counterclaim.

"Fine. Hey, I saw this guy, that kinda looked like Zane, over there!" She pointed at a guy who resembled Zane perfectly, the only difference was he was in standard student attire at garside.

It couldn't be, he's a fictional character, and this is reality! I mean if he were really Zane, well, I wouldn't be one to complain, after all he is my senpai. *demonic vice*HE WILL BE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS.*ahem**normal voice* sorry I just, love him very very very very deeply.

Oh hey, it's time for the most boring bit. Essentially, we're just waiting for our name to be called so we can get our attendance sheet that we have to get signed by all our teachers to say "hey, I showed up to class!". I hate this part of a new school year.

A few names were called when the moment I expected happened.

"Na-ne, um last name Smith?" The gym teacher called out.

"It's Natane!" Natane said as she went up to get her paper, looking as bright as ever. How. Does. She. Do. It. Smiling, hurts, a lot.

A few more names went by then I scowled.

"Ji-ju-je, uh, last name Totton" they called.

"It's Jyoti" I moaning as I shuffled through the crowd of people with hatred glowing in my eyes.

Even more names went by until...

"Zane?" The teacher called out.

Then the guy from before started walking towards the teacher. Was his name actually Zane? It has to be a coincidence, right?!

He went to go back to his seat seeing it have been ambushes by a group of girls somehow ((thanks destiny! NOT)), the only seat left was the one next to mine. Why does everyone have to plot out a way for them to sit next to their friends and just TALK. It's so annoying!

Oh right, Zane ended up sitting next to me. I ended up bashing my head into my sketchbook ((which I had out because I was drawing... Well... You'll see)) a few dozen times. Zane, unfortunately noticed this.

"Why are you bashing your head into that... Book?" He asked cutely confused.

"Because life is annoying and the world is awful and I real REALLY want to just kill everyone I hate and rule over the world with an iron fist!!!!" I screeched. "Also, my drawing is sucking pretty bad and Irene knows the world is just out to get me."

"D-did you just say I-irene?" He looked at me.

"Yea, um I'm a severe fangirl, and I'll take things from what I'm a fan of and add it to my life, like quadrants and Irene." I explained. "Irene is from Aphmau's Minecraft series ((it's also used in her side stories)) Minecraft Diaries, or MCD for short."

"O-oh, wait did you say, aphmau? I know someone with that name." He stated.

"So then you really are Zane, as in Garroth's younger brother. The one who wanted world domination, like myself, although I'm not as successful as you were." I-i s-smiled. It didn't hurt as much as my others. This one wasn't fake. I enjoyed talking to him. Already. After two minutes.

"Y-yea, wait, you said something about drawings. May I see? I'll do my best not to judge or anything." He asked.

"O-oh, sure, but honestly they aren't that good." I have him my sketchbook without thinking, instantly face palming myself when it was in his hands.

"U-uh, is this, me?" He said looking at a page.

Oh I nearly forgot something even worse. This is my Zane sketchbook, only drawings with Zane should be in it. I have a freestyle sketchbook ((the one in my locker)), an OC sketchbook, a shipping sketchbook, a fashion sketchbook, a 'reality'sketchbook, a landscape sketchbook, and a Zane sketchbook. Yes I know it's a lot, but I am an artist, and I'm enrolling as an art major for magnet schools, so, yea.

Zane started flipping through the pages"all of these sketches have me in it, and some are quite old!" I snatcher my sketchbook out of his hands.

"NOPE! YOU SAW NOTHING, THIS SKETCHBOOK WAS NEVER IN YOUR HANDS AND YOU DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THESE SKETCHES!" I, really, really, really, hope he forgets this.

I shuffled through my backpack and took out my reality and landscape sketchbooks as I put away my Zane one.

I handed him the other sketchbooks"here, look at these instead. "

"There isn't going to be a bunch of Garroth in here is there?" He gave me a stare.

"Nope! (At least not these ones, that's with my ships)" I assured him.

"Ok" he opened the books and flipped through the pages hesitantly.

"This is actually, really, erm, good." HE COMPLIMENTED MY ARTWORK EEE IT'S A FANGIRL'S DREAM COME TRUE!!!! At least, it's mine.