Revealed

Goyles Polyjuice potion was just beginning to wear off and everybody saw the real him. He sat awkwardly beside me. "Am I really that scary" I asked him, referring to when I had glared at him and he nearly peed in his pants. He moved his chair further away from me. "Sorry I'm late" Draco said, "I wasn't feeling to well but I feel just fine now" he smirked. He then turned to Goyle, "You're in my seat, MOVE!" he said and then slid in beside me. "Apparently you kissed Alicia" I informed him and then he smirked and turned to Alicia "I was busy, wasn't I? and by the way is Goyle a good kisser?" half the class was snickering uncontrolably at this point. Draco turned back around to me and murmured "I only have eyes for you Princess" and pecked me on the lips. Snape looked as if he'd never recover. I felt sorry for him really, two Draco's just turned up to his class, as if one isn't enough. 

The great Hall was filled with students for lunch. The four tables buzzed with excitement, It's like the saying "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but what happens in Hogwats sure gets around. The news of Alicias petty tricks had spread around the school like wildfire. Every other table was now staring at our table looking for Alicia. Including the teachers! I ate my lunch in silence because the noise level in the Great Hall was high enough without me contributing to it. My creamy mashed potatoes swirled around in my mouth as I relived the events of the previous class. I smiled to myself as I realised how much of a fool I just made out of her. She never really was good at potions either. I was quite satisfied that she would nit mess with me or Draco again. Sylvia avoided Alicia at all costs even if it meant not going to breakfast and going to bed extremely early. When we had all started in first year as innocent eleven year olds Syvia and Alicia were the best of friends. They had met on day one and were inseperable. I joined in when I had been sorted into Slytherin. I had always been closer to Sylvia because we had most of our classes together but I hadn't minded Alicia joining in at break time. That was until recent events. Alicia  sat on her own most of the time during lunch and class. I didn't feel sorry for her, she got what she deserved.

I looked up suddenly as I re-emerged from my daydreaming. The great Hall was emptying and Sylvia and Draco were looking at me worriedly. "Should we take her to Madame Pomfrey?" Sylvia asked. "Why would would you want to do that?" I asked them. I hopped up out of my seat and grabbed m books. "ready" I called back at them while skipping out of the hall. Once again it was time for potions and I made my way to Professor Slughorns class.  I took my usual seat with Draco and Sylvia on tail. "Good evening class" Professor Slughorn said, looking around at all his students. We automatically opened our books on the right page and waited for further instruction. I thought the class would last forever which was very unlike me as I loved potions but I wasn't in the mood today. I sighed as Professor Slughorn droned on.