A life changing decision

Dumbledore stared at me through his half moon spectacles, as if assessing me. I trembled, knowing that I would have to start sooner or later. This is the first time I have evr had to tell anybody. Draco knows but of course he was there for absolutely everything. In ways he had helped me, but this was one thing I just couldn't talk to him about. He didn't want to be a Deatheater and now I am being offered to not only be a Deatheater but to be the leader of them all. Voldemorts second in command. Any real Slytherin would jump at the oppertunity. I sighed and thought "I guess I'm not a real Slytherin after all" I looked into Dumbledores Crystal blue eyes. They held so much knowledge, they had seen so much, so many people make good and bad decisions. I took a deep breath. "Yes Professor Dumbledore, There is something you can help me with" I paused. "To be honest I don't know where to start" I said. "At the beginning I suppose" I smiled and prepared to tell my long and confusing tale.I took a deep breath but I just couldn't do it.

Dumbledores Point of View.

She inhaled deeply but I could see hesitation in her eyes.Little did she know that I had a fair idea of her story already, I was just waiting for her to tell me. "How about you show me?" I asked her. She looked confused. I opened the cabinet that contained my pensieve. "It is a pensieve, I use it to separate my thoughts. Think of all the memories you want to tell me about very clearly" I waited for her. She scrunched her nose up in concentration. "Now Draw them from your mind with your wand" I instructed her. She put her wand to her temple and drew out a long silver string of memories. "Place them in this" I pointed to the pensieve." I will look at the memories and you don't have to say a word" I smiled at her. She looked way more at ease now. I prepared myself and then put my head down into the silvery depths that were her thoughts. 

She held photographs in her hand. They moved around and I saw Maggie, Lucius and Tom. Maggie was cuddled up with Tom affectionately. I smiled thinking of how in love they had seemed. Little did anyone know what lay ahead. Rose recognised Lucius Malfoy from somewhere. The surroundings changed and Rose and her mother Maggie were in Madame Malkins six years ago. They entered the shop and she immediately laid eyes on non other than Harry. I smiled as I saw him getting fitted out to join us at Hogwarts. He had such a great day with Hagrid. Then she bumped into Draco and his father. Lucius introduced himself and It appeared to me as if he had a vague look of recognition. This quickly disappeared but Rose spotted it. She is a very clever girl. The memory shifted again. I could tell we were getting to the interesting part.