Chapter Twenty

"When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can."

Katy's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~

I sat there and thought over everything. When Edward left Bella behind, she went after him. Should I do that? Am I suppose to do that? No. I shook my head. If he loved me like he said he did he would have already been at the door. Well he wouldn't have done any of that shit to come to think of it. "Why do I let this get to me? I a fucking loser! A no good piece of shit, why the hell am I fucking living if nobody cares? I could literally take my life and nobody would know, Bella haven't been visiting me, nobody and I mean nobody," I ranted as I was furiously walking back and forth in my hallway as I heard thunder roll. "I am nothing!" I screamed right when lightning hit. I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes black in anger. I started to freak out and walked closer to the mirror and saw how scared I was, my eyes started to turn light grey. "What the hell?" I asked myself before I heard a familiar voice.  "You are a rare one," I turned to see my dad. I gasped and my back hit the wall. "I tried to keep-" "Dad please stop, I already told Meredith, I am sure you heard it too, please," I put my hand up as I stared at the floor. "That boy really does love you, trust me-" tears began to form in my eyes, "Please don't, I am done with everybody," He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "Here I am standing here, seeing my daughter cry in front of me because some guy treated her the way no woman is suppose to be treated, her friend doesn't even come up to see her, her mother left her-" I cut him off, "her father left her," He sighed. "But at least I came ba-" "Yeah because I fucking found out, don't play the good cop, you and everyone else left me," "At least I am here though, finally right?" "Yeah but at the bad time, I needed you then, I am grown up, I really missed you, you know I came to your grave a lot, I spoke to you, I wanted to die for you, I was going to kill for you," I ranted. "Katy, you go through bad things before you get to the good. Have some faith, be happ-" "I can't be happy, believe that, okay?" I was battling the tears back. He stared at me as he stuffed his hands in his pocket. "I am sorry Ka-" "Please save it, just please tell me what to do," I sighed as I bent over and placed my hands on my knees. "Who do you talk to? You know? About your problems?" "Bella," I said straight up. "Anyone else?" He asked. "Jake," I nodded. "Go talk to him," and I looked at him with a face that will not be forgotten. "Uh, Paul is there dad, I don't want to go to there to see the love of my life just loving on someone else," I scoffed. "Darling, trust me," he gave me a smile. I took a deep breath and gave in, "Fine," I said as I walked past him, putting on my black leather jacket and heading out the door.

I stood at the door, waiting for someone to open it. I took a deep breath as I heard the door open to see Emily. "Oh hi Katy," I smiled at her before it dropped when I thought of Paul. "I would love to speak to-" the tears was forming so I whispered, "Jake," "Oh honey he just left, come in," She offered so I did. I walked in and saw Seth, Sam, Leah, and Paul. I looked away as Emily guided me to the kitchen. "We can talk in here, you can trust me," She said as we sat down. "I can't talk here,"I said quietly. "It's about him," She said and I nodded. She placed her hand on mine. "Hey, it'll be okay, so he's with another woman, time for you to move on darling, get you another fellar, I am sure the new one will hold you close, kiss you softly, wipe your tears away, watch over you," I knew what she was doing. "Was it wrong for me to not come after him?" She chuckled softly and shook her head. "He didn't come after you, what makes it that you're the wrong one? You didn't go after another guy, you was loyal, you still loved him, you waited for him, and I know you still love him but it's time you get you another boy, I will always be here for you Katy," Emily hugged me as we walked out of the kitchen. I smiled at everyone except for Paul because he was not looking at my way, he was too busy loving up on Rachel. I walked out of the house and finally left.

I was walking on the sidewalk out in town until someone stopped. I turned to see my good friend Marie. "Oh hey Marie!" I smiled as we hugged. "It's been a year since I have ever seen you, so good to see you," We both nodded, "So how have you been?" Marie asked me. "Oh pretty good," I nodded. "How about you?" Marie shrugged. "I guess good, oh hey I am going to a party tonight if you would love to tag along?" I thought over and shook my head, "I don't think I shou-" "Oh come on please Katy, for me? We haven't seen each other for a year, come on," she begged and I finally gave in. "Fine, I will," and she squealed like really loud. "See you tonight, oh by the way here is my number, text me your address so I can pick you up for tonight," then she left.

Hey babes! So how did you like it? Really rude that Paul blocked Katy out am I right? You would've thought he would have got up and stopped her. Ridiculous. What do you think could happen between those two? Will Katy move on? Does Paul still love her? What will happen at the party? I love you!!