Chapter Eighteen

I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like.

                                                                                Is it over yet, in my head?

                                              I know nothing of your kind, and I won't reveal your evil mind.

                                                                                  Is it over yet? I can't win.   

Katy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw my jacket on and grabbed my keys. It's been weeks since I saw Paul. Really upsetting since he is my boyfriend. I left missed calls and unread texts on his phone. I walked out of the house to see Bella already standing on the stairs on my porch with the rest of the Cullen family. "Lovely to see you a-" I was cut off by being shoved on the door by Bella. "What made you a wolf?" "Bella, if I knew would you think I would have told you from the beginning?" I laughed as I shoved her off of me. I looked at Nessie before looking back at Bella. "You're a good mother, fighting in front of your child," "Katy, is everything okay?" Alice asked as I pushed past them. "Just wonderful," I said as I walked to my car. "You can't run away from your problems," "Well I am leaving you all in my yard so that's enough right?" I joked. 
I walked up to the library before being stopped. "Uh, Katy right?" I looked and saw a familiar face. "Who's asking?" "Meredith, a friend of your fathers," I scoffed before trying to walk off. "I know how you got your supernatural from," I stopped before looking back at her. "Oh yeah?" I walked up to her. "Follow me," she said as she began to walk off. I stood there debating if I should follow or not but what are the odds right? "So where are we going?" I asked as I accidentally bumped her shoulder.

"You're a fucking piece of shit," Meredith screamed at my father as he sat there trying to ignore her. "Your child is up there and you sit here, can you not hear her crying for you?" She screamed louder. "Meredith," my father said as he stood up. "Everyday, I come home and she is always crying and you're sitting on your lazy ass-" she gasped, "I change her diaper, I feed her, I change her clothes, give her a bath, burp her, everything," Meredith then slapped my father. "Remember, she's your child too," he growled before walking upstairs. Meredith sat down and looked at the papers on the table which was divorce papers. She grabbed a pen and finally signed them. 

I gasped as I shook my head. What was that? Was that a vision? I looked at her as she was staring ahead as she continued to walk. "So, how do you know about me?" I asked her as she stayed silent. "Here is the place," she said as she stopped and so did I. I looked around and it was an opening in the woods. "A tribe was here, beautiful and sweet people, they had to battle the vampires of course since they were their enemies," Meredith spoke as she pointed it out. "Your father's grandparents was part of the tribe, your grandfather is a black wolf, and your grandmother is a grey wolf, your father is a brown wolf, and I am guessing you're a white wolf right?" I nodded. "Your father kept it a secret from you, to keep you safe but I guess he tried to hard," "He was murdered, don't you think he would've killed them?" "Not technically, they might have fractured his ribs before doing anything, that is a best way to take down a wolf of course," I laughed in disbelief. "I am sure my father would have spoke about this-" "Honey your father told me that he wouldn't say a thing, he didn't want to believe he was a wolf too because he's experienced with bad things, he wanted you safe-" I scoffed and cut her off, "If he wanted to keep me safe he should've told me from the beginning instead of letting me find out the hard way," I began to walk off, "He tried to cast it off of you, to make you live a normal life, until you got with Paul, he saw how you was surrounded by wolves and vampires, he knew you was safe so he kept it a secret," "You have so much excuses it's unbelievable," I shook my head, "He's not dead Katy," I stopped in my steps. "He faked it, a vampire was coming after him so he faked it, everyday he is watching you, the day you was hiding in the woods, remember? he was watching you. He saw you change Katy," Tears began to form in my eyes and shook my head, "stop lying to me, my father is dead and I fucking know it-" "he is ali-" "no he is not!" I screamed as I heard lightning hit behind us. My anger began to boil as I heard a roll of thunder across the sky. Meredith gave me a fear look. "He didn't realize how powerful his daughter is-" "Oh shut the fuck up, you didn't know how powerful your daughter was either," Meredith looked at her with a sad look. "I had to-" "No you didn't take care of me, you lied to me, you treated me like shit, abandoned me, neglected me, you signed the form Meredith and I am fucking glad," and with that I left her behind. He's alive. He's not dead Katy. Tears began to form in my eyes. He is dead. I know he is. I screamed out my depression as I hit the ground, the tears began to flood my eyes as I felt the rain hit my back. My hair was getting soaked. "Dad please come out if you're alive, please," I screamed loudly as lightning hit all around me. 

What could happen next? She haven't saw Paul in a few weeks, her father is possibly alive or dead, and she just met her real mother. Comment what you think could happen next!