Sorry i rant a lot

So I'm Back bitches but I still feel like crap. I'm just gunna go on and say that the night of my big choir concert I had a major anxiety attack accompanied by a manic depression attack so I had to leave and stuff but I couldn't even sing I was trying so hard not to cry. And then last Friday I had a major stomach surgery and I almost died. my heart stopped and I stopped breathing and wouldn't wake up. So I had to stay in the hospital over night and all. so I've been doped up on painkillers for the last five or so days but I'm feeling so much better now.

I would also like to say that if any of you need to talk to someone I'm always ready to listen and help it might be a little hard but I promise if you message me I'm willing to help any way I can! dont be afraid to reach out and ask for help. trust me is easier said then done, I'd know that. but really it will help you in the long run. I know the thought of help or therapy, talking to someone is scary but if your depressed, or sad, or anything that is bad that someone has or had or is doing to you or if your doing something harmful to your self please please reach out to someone, even if that person is an adult or just someone you trust please do it. I know I may not know you but it would kill me to hear on the news that a fellow teen or child or even an adult had killed them selves or something like that so please get help.
I'm always willing to listen and help coz I couldn't help my friend who had killed her self and I feel like it was my fault because I didn't see the warning signs she had shown.

So message me on here or my face book, twitter, and you can ask for my phone number when you message me and ill listen to you

It's been almost a month since I last cut my self but not since I last self harmed though. I think about cutting all the time I even make up ways I could kill myself too I know it's not good but I do and I need help I'm willing to Amit that to all of you right now, I NEED HELP!!!!

I NEED HELP lots of help but I'm not willing to get it so please don't be like me and not get the help you need

I love you all and stay strong and look alive sunshine

~jazzy💚💜