Chapter 27

Hey sorry about last chapter I wrote like 1000 words and only 200 and something where posted, I don't know what happened but that's why it ended so suddenly! I didn't want to write a special A/N and you guys think it's an update because I know how annoying that is! I hope this one is actually nomad! XD

Gumi POV

My phone rang as Len and I where talking. I looked at him and be nodded so I answered my phone.
"Hello?"
"Gumi?" A deep voice said.
"Yes?" I asked
"It's Yuuma. Yukari has been involved in a gang fight and is in hospital." He says.

I felt my face loose the blood in its cheeks and I felt like I was about to be sick.

"What?!" I ask. Len looked at me a little confused.
"Apparently Meiko has a gang, they where being rude about one of her friends and she snapped at them. She stumbled back to my house with knife wounds all over her." He said. His voice was wobbling.
"Y-Yuuma..." I whisper quietly "Which hospital is she in?" I ask firmly.
"The Vocex Hospital." He replied.

His voice was wobbling and I could tell he was upset. To be honest I would be to.

"I'll be right there." I said quietly and hung up.

Len looked at me.
"Gumi? What's happened?" He asked.
"Y-Yukari's got in a fight with Meiko."
"Wait, what?" He asked as I grabbed my coat and ran out of the door him.
"Meiko was saying stuff about one of her friends and I think Yukari snapped. She walked back to Yuma 's with knife wounds."I say tears welling up in my eyes.
"You mean she stabbed her?" He asked. I nodded.

The rest of the journey we where in silence. We got to the hospital and I asked for Yukari 's room. A nurse led us to it.

Yuma was outside of the room his head down.
"Yuma!" I called. He looked up he had obviously been crying.
"Gumi. I'm sorry you where the only person I could talk to. The only person I trusted with this. The rest would probably kill Meiko." He said and hugged me.

Since I started sitting on the table that Yuma sits on I've gotten really close to him. I would say after Rin, and obviously Len I would trust Yuma the most. He's probably my best friend now that Rin's gone and of course Len is my boyfriend.

I hugged him tightly and I heard small sobbing noises.
"It's going to be okay Yuma." I said softly.
"They said she's in critical condition and it's because she carried on walking to my place. Damn! That stupid girl why didn't she call the police? Why wasn't I there when it happened? Why did she have to pick a fight? Why couldn't I stop it?!" He said.
" Yuma calm down." I say as I pull away from the hug and put his hands in mine.
"Gumi, Meiko is going to pay for what he did to my Yukari. I swear I'm going to kill her, even if it means I get killed too." He said.

Something in his eyes where different. His pupils grew smaller and I was actually scared of Yuma.
"Yuma, stop now." Len said from behind me. Yuma looked over at him. "Meiko isn't safe, and going off and doing that? How is that going to help?" He asked.
"I can get revenge for Yukari." Yuma said.
"And possibly get killed or thrown away in a prison cell? Yuma you know as well as I do that nobody wants that, and when Yukari gets better and she finds out what you've done then what's going to happen. She's going to breakdown. Her Yuma-kun has murdered someone. She'd be terrified of you, hurt, pained." Len said. I looked over at him and saw a look of determination on his face. "Now Meiko will get dealed with, but in a way that nobody gets hurt." He said.

There was a brief moment of silence when a nurse came to us with a smile.
"Yukari is ready to have visitors now, please be aware that only two are aloud in the hospital room." She smiled. We nodded.

It was the same nurse that was around when Rin died she had silver hair and red eyes. She looked a lot like Dell, could they be...

I snapped the thought out of my head knowing I shouldn't think like that but either way it scared me slightly.

****************

Okay so here's another A/N sorry this took so long, most of my exams have finished Although I am doing my last in April before my real stuff in May (Oh the joy!), I hope this was okay, I'll update as fast as I can!

Chapter art: Yowane Haku (She's so pretty I wanna look like her!)

Love,

Cupcakesandcupcakes!