I pulled away reluctantly when I saw him glare at me. I’m not going to lie, that hurt… “Don’t touch me Bristina, why don’t you go back to that dude in the room, I’m sure he’ll love your company.” He said. I chuckled slightly, he actually thinks that I was doing things behind his back… I nodded my head towards him.

He looked at me with disbelief, I chuckled again and said “ok, I will go back to my sleeping twin.” He looked confused, but still a bit hurt. I sighed “Mason, Londar is my twin, that’s why I kissed his forehead, because his my lost twin.” He made a 0 with his mouth and started to smile sheepishly at me. I shook my head in disbelief and turned around.

I can’t believe he thinks I would cheat on him… I mean, where’s the trust? He started stumbling after me and stopped me by grabbing my elbow. “Bristina I’m sorry, I didn’t know he was your brother…” he said. I shook his hand away and turned towards him while pointing an accusing finger towards him. “Exactly! You didn’t know anything! You just accused me of cheating without even knowing what happened! I’m your mate Mason! I would never cheat on you! It would physically and mentally kill me If I cheat on you, aren’t you supposed to trust me?” I said at him in disbelief.

“I’m sorry Bris, I won’t accuse next time without knowing the whole story ok? I promise. And I do trust you, I trust you with my life, with my heart… I’m sorry ok, please forgive me.” I sighed, he suddenly embraced me in a hug while mumbling over and over again ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry’

I looked up at him and saw his sincere look, at least he meant it. I smirked suddenly, making him look at me with confusion. “I’ll forgive you if you take me on a date tonight.” I said, he put a hand dramatically over his heart and fell on his knees in front of me, making me laugh slightly. He took my hand in his and put it over his heart. “Bristina, will you do me the honour and-“ but before he could continue, we heard someone scream “STOP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING MASON!! AND YOU! BRISTINA, YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED MISSIE!” I turned around and saw Nay running while screaming at us to stop.

I started laughing so hard my insides were turning into mush. I laughed and started rolling around on the floor with tears streaming down my face and me clutching my stomach while rolling. Mason, wasn’t in a better situation he was even gasping for breath and I think he peed a bit to.

Nay was staring at us with a stern look on her face. I finally started calming down after 11 minutes, I sat on my knees and stared up at her with a smirk. “Nay… Mason was only asking me out in a very dramatic way.” She looked completely and utterly embarrassed, her cheeks were turning a very vibrant colour of scarlet and her ears were pink. “I-I u-um y-you… ohhhh” She stuttered out while scratching the back of her neck.

I laughed and looked at Mason still rolling around on the floor, clutching his sides. “Mase, are you going to ask me now, or are you going to ask the floor instead.” I asked amused. He stopped and rolled onto his stomach while propping his elbows onto the ground and resting his head in his hands, while staring up at me with a cute grin.

He picked a random rock from the ground and said in a fake posh accent “My dear lady, will you take this beautiful rock as a token of my question, you already know of and accept?” I took the rock, chuckling “I dear sir, shall take this kind gesture of you and accept. But… you have to shower first. It looks like you rolled in mud.”

He chuckled and smirked at me “You my love don’t look better.” I shook my head and smiled at him. He stood off and lifted his right hand into the air and screamed dramatically ‘TO THE SHOWER’ I laughed again and he marched into the house. He quickly turned around and said “Be ready at 9!” Then turned around and walked away.