E.N.D.? Or S.S.N.D?

"Etherious Natsu Dragneel?" Zeref said, "Or S.S. Natsu Dragneel?"

"It's choosing between do I want the dark to kill me? Or the light?"

Zeref ponder on this question, and made a conclusion.

"Well, it's only natural for there to be a battle between light and dark," Zeref smiled. "Then it's decided. I shall make my beloved brother the light."

"He is S.S.N.D., Super Saiyan Natsu Dragneel." Zeref said, and he then got up to start working on his masterpiece.
___________________________________
2 hours ago

In a remote area, all the life had been sucked out of the trees, any animals too close would die, and many books were scattered around.

"Nothing I have created can kill me!" Zeref yelled in frustration. "I had hoped my last creation, Mard Geer, had enough power to break through the Ankhseram curse, but it wasn't enough." He glanced over at the sealed books of all his demons. Then he looked at the preserved body of his brother.

Zeref suddenly turned calm again. "I guess I will have to turn my brother into my greatest achievement yet." Zeref whispered. "I'm sorry I can't revive you back into a human, but if I did Natsu, you would die instantly because of my curse..."

Zeref sighed. "But at least I can make you have your own body, unlike the other demons who I had to make from scratch. They are quite ugly I must say."

"But it would seem rude to turn my own brother into a demon. I can at least make you honorable, but what else could I do instead of a demon?"

Zeref walked as he thought, trying not to admire the environment, or he would destroy it all. Then as he walked, a golden leaf fell from the trees above.

Zeref could not help but look at the leaf's shininess, thus making his curse take action.

Everything around him in a large radius was suddenly hit by dark waves, dying, and losing its color.

Well almost everything. Zeref looked down at his feet where luscious grass once grew. The golden leaf was still there. It had not been wiped away. It reminded him of the super saiyans...

Yes, how great it would be if he could make his brother into one of the mighty, legendary, warriors, who could take down anyone.

Maybe even his curse. Zeref rushed back to his books, and started working on what would be the world's strongest fighter.

Super Saiyan Natsu Dragneel. A hidden mode Zeref would put in Natsu, made to kill the immortal dark wizard.
_________________________________
Well, that will be the last chapter with Zeref in this story (Probably)
I know all of you want to get to the nalu parts, so without further ado, I will see you in the next chapter :P
Please rate and share!!