introduction

Serendipity | ser - en - dip - i - ty | meaning - luck that takes the form of finding valuable or pleasant things that are not looked for. 

Introduction

Beckett Jackson owed his life to Luke Garroway. Taking him in when he'd been thrown to the wolves, literally, Beckett couldn't have asked for anything more from the former shadowhunter. 

Following in the foot steps of his mentor, Beckett became a police officer for the New York Police Department. For a while, things looked like they just might be alright. Well, at least as alright as someone like Beckett could be. But Luke and Beckett made a fatal mistake, they thought they'd escaped their past. 

But there are somethings you can never escape, especially not when an evil maniac is back from the dead, threatening everything you love. First came the bodies, then came the disappearance of the Fray's. Maybe Beckett hadn't known them his entire life, but Jocelyn and Clary were the closest things Beckett had to a family anymore. He'd do anything, lose life and limb, to bring them back home safely. 

And that's exactly what he intended to do, but things weren't as easy as the young man had wished. Finding Clary came easy, but it's who he found Clary with that was troubling. The Shadowhunter world hadn't been kind towards Beckett for years. Unsurprisingly, Alec Lightwood was no exception. The thing was, Alec's contempt for Beckett bothered him more then anything else. 

Alec Lightwood had made his way under Beckett Jackson's skin. 

--------------------------

David Castaneda as Beckett Jackson

Not gonna lie, Alec Lightwood is my soul mate and Shadowhunters has been so amazing so I thought hey, why not put my self through hell and right an Alec Lightwood fanfic using Diego Hargreeves as the faceclaim? So here it is, though it's kind of really super short right now and I'm so sorry! I've obviously never written a shadowhunters fanfic, so who knows if I'll end up sticking to it. I hope you all like it, and if you do be sure to comment and vote! 

Dedicated to @immoralities bc her phenomenal Alec Lightwood story is what inspired me to finally write one of my own!