Chapter 6 || Good News

Anakin finally arrived at their house. He knocked on the door, hoping Padmé was already home. Padmé was cooking dinner when she heard the knock. "Ani! Is that you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Come in, I unlocked the door a few minutes ago."

Anakin opened the door, and was greeted with a kiss. He returned the kiss, muttering to her the words, "Oh, Padmé... I love you so much..."

"Me too..."

They broke apart, returning to what they were doing. Padmé returned to her cooking, asking Anakin, "So... What did you do today? I mean like, any news?"

"How about you?"

"I have good news."

"Then why don't you go first?"

"You can go first if you want..."

"No, you can go first... I'm a gentleman, so I let ladies go first."

"No, you first!"

"Uh-uh... You first!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Come on Padmé! You asked me when we were gonna be honest with each other!"

"I meant that for you!"

"Hey! No fair!"

"Hahaha!"

"Whatever! I'll start first!"

"Yay!"

"Okay, I got in the Council."

"This is finally happening! Aren't you happy?! This was your dream! What's the matter?" she asked, noticing his frown.

"They didn't give me the rank of a master! It's so unfair! I can't be in the Council if I'm not a master!" he roared, frustrated.

Padmé was wondering why he was so upset. He always dreamt of being in the Council. It didn't matter if he was in the Council.
"Look Anakin, it doesn't matter if you are a master or not, you're lucky to be in the Council! No Jedi has ever gotten to be in the Council at this age!" she pointed out.

"Yea... That's true..."

"So?"

"Your turn now!"

"Okay, I-I'm pregnant..."

"Really?!"

"Yep... I went to the doctor because I had morning sickness and he said that I am pregnant."

"That's great! I mean... Not about your moring sickness... The baby..."

"I know what you mean, Ani."

Padmé finished cooking and she served dinner. "Mmm.... Smells delicious..." They both said in unison.

They laughed at each other and ate their dinner.

And the fun continues till midnight....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The end of chapter 6! Did you guys like the chapter?

I just wanna know if you guys like Padmé and Anakin arguing playfully. (They kinda seem pretty childish in my opinion, when it goes on and on...). It's kinda funny though...

Anyways, that's all. May the Force be with you!

~Leia