Chapter 4

Jamaica's point of view

I was awoken by my loud alarm. Yawning,I through the covers off me and Sat on my bed. I stretched and just blankly stared at the wall in tiredness. After a minute or two I got up and went to my bathroom. I washed my face and went pee and also brushed my teeth.

Checking my phone I saw I had 3 texts and also that it was 6:16am . Damn I need to hurry because I'm wearing my hair straight today. Grabbing my towel I hop in the shower and wash my hair really quick. I after I got out the shower I ran a wide toothsome comb through my hair and applied a lot of heat protectant and moisturizer.

After I dried my hair I straighten my hair until it was sleek and flat and then made my baby hairs on fleek with cantu cream and gel.

Gotta have them 'edges on fleekkkk'. (Hair in media)

I hurry up and applied foundation lightly under my eyes and above my lips. Then I applied lip gloss, lots of mascara, andI filled in my eyebrows to perfection.

I went back into my room and found my outfit to wear. I decided on black jeans,a greyish-tan button down shirt , a cheetah print scarf, and strappy tan 4 inch heels. (In Media)

I like to wear heels despite the fact I'm 5'7 even if the only 2 or 3 inches. It makes me feel more older and successful. And since my outfit was pretty casual actually.

I looked in the mirror. I tied the front of my shirt.

I smiled at my masterpiece and grabbed my phone I stuffed it into my pocket. I grabbed a skinny strap little purse and put mascara,lipgloss, and perfume in there. Also I put my keys in there and my credit cards and ID.

I jogged downstairs to my little kitchen. I live in a condo which is like an apartment except bigger and more fancier and most of the time it's made by higher companies.  So I actually have two kitchens, two living rooms. But only 3 bathrooms and 6 rooms. We have a pool around the comer and a fitness too so it's a big win.

I grabbed a quick bowl of lucky charms and went down outside to the parking garage. I hoped in my car and zoomed down through the city.

...

I arrived at work in about 15 minutes and was met by my best friend Chyna. She was darkskin and had long ass hair. But she always had box braids or a quick weave to protect her natural hair.

"What's up J" she said chirpy. "Dis dick" I said quietly smiling playfully at her as we walked towards my work office. She suddenly stopped walking and looked at me amused. Then she busted out laughing.

"Nigga really?" She kept laughing. We reached my office at the top floor. I love my office. It has filing cabinet and bookcases on the sides near the walls, and my big desk in the middle towards the back and behind my desk was a huge window from the floor up to the ceiling. It overlooked the city and was beautiful night and day.

I unlocked the door with my key and went and sat behind my desk. "So did u find any new photographers?" She asked pulling out a twix.

"Kind of I called 2 and they are coming in today at 10:00 and at 11:20." I said opening my MacBook apple laptop.

16 new emails
1 message