"Right," Harry nods as we begin to stand up to pay for our meal. We all throw our equal share of pounds into the center of the table as Harry shuffles the pieces of paper together. As we walk up to pay, we notice our waitress from earlier is busy and unable to collect our money, leaving that Daniel dude left. Harry tenses as he grips onto the pounds slightly tighter before grudgingly handing it to him.

"Tip him," Liam nudges Harry but he shakes his head in protest.

"No way. He flirts with my girl and you expect me to tip the guy?" Harry questions in disbelief before shaking his head again.

"Harry," Liam warns and the green-eyed boy sighs in defeat.

"Fine, I'll give you tip," he turns toward the waiter and places a finger on his chest, "here's a tip. Stay away from Selena." I chuckle at his attempt and smile. Harry's really...something all right. 

With that, he walks out the restaurant before any of us could stop him. 

"Sorry about that," Liam apologizes and hands him a few pounds before the four of us exit to follow our lovestruck friend. 

Eleanor's POV: 

After Selena finished telling us her plan, we all nod excitedly, loving it immediately.

"I can't wait to do it!" I squeal as Miley smiles in approval.

"I have to admit, you're evil, Sel. This is one of your best ideas. I'm totally in," the two of them fist bump.

"Well, let's head to bed. We need to get up early tomorrow," I stretch and yawn as I trudge to my bed after changing into my pajamas.

"I'll be back," Selena coyly grins as she throws on a white t-shirt and black football spandex shorts and runs her left hand, which has a black elastic band wrapped around her wrist, through her hair shyly. 

"Where you going?" Danielle questions, confused as to where she could possibly want to go at this time.

"Going to say hi to the boys before they get it," she smirks as she prances out the room, leaving us in laughter. God, it's great seeing Selena so happy again. 

Zayn's POV: 

"Anyone around?" I hesitantly ask as he inserts the key into the door lock and we scan our surroundings.

"Coast clear," Liam confirms in a paranoid voice as I sigh and push open the door.

"Look around mates," Louis commands as we search throughout the room.

"Nothing looks missing. We're all good," Harry breathes out in relief as he opens his closet door and pulls his t-shirt over his head and unzips his jeans so that he's just standing there in his boxers. 

"I'm beat and we got practice early tomorrow morning, so let's go to sleep," Harry yawns as he lifts the light blue blanket and climbs in, exhaling in pleasure as his tense body hits the soft mattress. He shifts his body several times before finally finding a comfortable position and the rest of us change as well, preparing ourselves for the arduous morning to come.

Harry's POV: 

I close my eyes shut and immediately images of Selena flutter into my mind; something about her just draws me in. She is completely unpredictable and I liked that. She keeps me on my toes and she never ceases to make me bored. I smile as my mind dwells on her instead of sleep. I miss her though I just saw her a few hours ago; I can't help feeling lonely without her presence beside me in bed. Soon, however, I feel a poke in my dimples and I let out a groan, wondering which boy wants to mess when I'm this tired.