43. Final Game

OK FIRST OF ALL, I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR ALWAYS LYING ABOUT WHEN I'LL UPDATE BC IM ALWAYS THROWN OF SCHEDULE UNEXPECTEDLY AND YEAH SORRY ):
i know i promised friday night but since junior year started, ive been sleeping at like 4-6:30 in the morning when i have to be up at 7am for school so yeah. ANYWAY, point is, i got home at 5pm friday night and literally fell asleep and never woke up until 10am. only got up because my dad woke me up which is a scary thought bc i would've just kept sleeping. i planned on waking up at midnight to write and post but i did nothing.

second, thank you to that fan in egypt and england for contacting me on ask (x it means a lot you care.  i made an ask.fm so you guys can talk to me about personal things or story things without revealing yourselves. though, people from school found it and are now infiltrating it /:  you can still contact me there @ ask.fm/simplysarahx (: and okay so this is one of my longest-planned chapters! haha had this since i wrote the first chapter (x 

btw, love this song so much omfg 

thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments! 

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER OK EVEN IF THE END OF THIS CHAPTER SOUNDS LIKE THE END, IT IS NOT THE END. 

__________________________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

I haven't talked to Harry since that awkward fight we had in my room two days ago. I want to, but I can't. 

"How are you, sweetie?" Eleanor approaches me and strokes my back soothingly as I sip my cup of tea she so nicely brewed for me earlier this morning.

"All right, I g-uess," my voice cracks as I speak and I have to swallow to regain a steady tone again.

"I'm sorry he hasn't come around yet," she softly mentions, sending me beautifully sad, eyes of symphathy but I shrug it off. I'm not one to ask for pity. 

"Maybe we weren't meant to be," I shrug only to be answered with gasps and things thrown across the room, causing me to spill my tea.

"Danielle!" I groan as I reach over the kitchen counter and pull a Bounty paper towel before bending down and swiping up the spill.

"Don't say that! You shouldn't say that," she frowns as she crosses her arms across her chest and shakes her head in disapproval.

"Let her be free," Demi huffs, "he's not doing anything about it, so whatever."

"Stop," I firmly interrupt and stand back up to throw away the now damp paper towel into our cutely decorated plastic trash can nearby. Surprisingly, the room turns to silence, making my loud, unnecessary sigh the only audible sound in our dorm.

"Did you get your stuff all packed?" Perrie smiles weakly and I nod numbly.

"Yeah, I did..." I sit down at the counter and pick up my cup, resuming my earlier warm-cupped, enjoyment.

"That's nice," Perrie encourages me but I know inside she's upset about my departure like everyone else.

"I know," I chuckle, "I like to be well-prepared."

"We know," they chorus together and I make a small grin at them, before returning my lips to the edge of the burgundy and white floral teacup.

"Soooo..., the game's in an hour," Miley comments, raising her eyebrows at me as I just agree.

"It is."

"Are you going?" Eleanor straightforwardly questions what everyone else is thinking, but too afraid to bring up.