16. Need You 100%

DID YOU HEAR DEMI'S NEW ALBUM I LOVE EVERY SONG THE MUSIC AND THE LYRICS EVERYTHING SHES BEAUTIFUL & SELENAS MUSIC VIDEO SHES HOT ((i hope harry saw it)) and im done with my fangirling :b anyway, i love this song ever since grimmy played it on the breakfast show and harry promoted it too lol its like my party jam (x i think it fits the whole nightclub scene too along with the meaning. sorry for the lack of pov's in the last few chapters. this one has a lot more (: so um, i had almost no homework today except studying, which i should start soon. yeaah, but anywho, just say no ok dont give into peer pressure! this was my absolute favourite chapter to write (':

___________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

"What's up guys?" I greet the boys as I unlock the door and enter our dorm, with Cara following behind me.

"Not much," Louis smiles, but quickly frowns when he sees the unexpected figure.

"Um, you ready to go?" Liam attempts to break the awkward tension in the air.

"Yeah, let's go," I shove my hands into my pockets and start to head out as a group.

"Um, Cara, are you leaving now?" Louis sassily questions but she tilts her head before letting out a laugh. 

"With you guys, yeah?"

"Wait what?" Zayn interrupts as a frown settles on his porcelain perfect face as well.

"This is a boys' night out," Niall mimics the other boys' expressions as I sigh.

"I know," I mutter quietly, looking down and avoiding the boys' accusing glares.

"Well, my car only fits five anyway," Louis smirks and I look up with a glimpse of hope. Maybe now Cara won't be able to go with us? I mean, she's good company and all, but I just need some time with my pals right now.

"Then, Harry and I will ride separately in his car. See you there," she smirks back, even more, if possible and tugs me out of the room. I shoot an apologizing glance while Louis rolls his eyes and crosses his arm over his chest, murmuring curses under his breath a bit too loudly. Shit, he's mad. I immediately feel bummed but I have no choice. Sighing, I follow Cara to where my car is and we drive off, planning to meet the boys there.

Selena's POV:

"Ready to get your mind off Harry?" Demi asks with a wide, mischievious grin. My eyes wander around the place, taking in the scene which mainly consists of people dancing and drinking like there's no tomorrow. 

"I don't know guys..." I start to question why I decided to do this in the first place. I'm not a party girl and this is definitely not my scene. 

"We finally got your ass here after so many years of convincing! I'm not letting this opportunity go to waste," Miley squints her eyes at me as I sigh. Eleanor clasps her hands together and squeals, "This will be so much fun!"

"Yeah, Sel, chill out for once!" Perrie encourages as Danielle pats my back reassuringly.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," she comforts me as she hands me an empty glass.

"What drink do you want sweetie? I'll ask the bartender for you," Perrie sweetly warms me up to the idea as I look at my five friends cluelessly.

"I've never drank before, in case you all forgot. I don't really think I'm ready either," I bite my lip as Miley groans.

"You didn't dress this hot and made me do your makeup for nothing," Demi frowns as Miley nods enthusiastically, agreeing with the brunette. I'm about to protest again, but I see Eleanor jump up in joy, with Danielle doing the same soon after. Their eyes are elsewhere and as I follow their line of sight, I see the familiar hair of Louis and Liam from the crowd. As soon as the boys are fully revealed, my two friends run across the dancefloor and leap into their warm arms. Fuck my life. If Liam and Louis are here...does that mean Harry is too? So much for a girls' night.