New Beginnings

~Chapter One

I looked at this place I called home. How can I leave this place? Living here has changed my life. I knew Bibby was right I can't stay here forever its not safe for me anymore.

When Bibby left to ATL we tried the whole long distance relationship stuff out. Like a fool I believed him when he said he could be faithful. He started singing a new tune once all those instagram models, and strippers started throwing themselves at him.

A month after we broke up I found out I was 9weeks pregnant. I lost the baby at 11 weeks. Now four months later he is sending for me to move to La where he just moved to.

"Jadia move ya ass lets go we gon miss our flight b!" Jordan yelled.

The car ride to the airport was silent while I had my song Spotless Mind by Jhenè Aiko on repeat. This song was exactly how I felt at this moment.

I knew Bibby was right considering all the stuff that went down in the past 4 months Chicago is the last place I should be.

I was sad that Don and Jordan wouldn't be coming with me right now. I wasn't looking forward to living with my ex boyfriend for the time being.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Jadia wake up we home." Bibby said pulling in his driveway. I slowly opened my eyes feeling the California sun press me.

"Whattt Bibby this place is fucking huge!" I exclaimed. I couldn't believe my eyes. Never in my life have I ever saw a house this big.

Getting out the car I wobbled up the long driveway to the front door. Bibby followed behind me carrying my luggage. He opened the door to the house, and My leg was immediately attacked by a small gremlin.

"Ahh eww what is that!?" I yelled. Bibby laughed behind me and bent down to pet the monster.

"Jadia this my baby Cleo aint she cute?" He asked.

"No that's the ugliest dog I ever saw man." I looked down at the dog that kept staring at me. I sighed and bent down to pat her on the head.

"Hi is this what you want some attention?" I cooed to the puppy.

"Eww." I said when she licked my hand. I wiped her drool on Bibby's navy blue shirt.

He shooked his head and motioned for me to follow him. He stopped at the last room in the hall showing me that this was mine.

"Brandon thanks for sending for me I promise I wont be here too long." I told him.

"Naw you good Jay." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I layed my head on his chest missing his scent. I felt a squeeze on my ass.

"Don't get slapped Brandon." I warned.

"Baby you didn't tell me Jadia was here yet?" I heard a voice whine behind us. Baby? I know she not calling my man I mean ex man baby.

Bibby tooks his hands off of me and walked to her side. I saw it was some lightskninned skinny hoe. I knew I saw her on Instagram before.

"Jadia nice to meet you, Johanie."

"Nice to meet you Johanie." I told her.