Epilogue

5 years later
All was quite and great. James was holding his little sister's hand. Her name was Rosemary. She looked just like Mary but with Francis ' s curly golden hair. She was 3 and learning about the world she lived in. "Mama, Papa!", they both screamed and ran into Mary and Francis ' s arms. They giggled as their parents held them up high to the sky. Mary smiled and kissed their foreheads. "Looks like you two had so much fun!" "We did mama." "Ok children it's getting late time for bed" "Just a little longer papa" "No James your father is right. Time for bed" "Ok", they both looked down. "Don't worry there's always tomorrow", Mary smiled. They walked inside the palace and Francis went to James's room and Mary went to Rosemary ' s room and they both put them to sleep. They walked out and went to their rooms and smiled. "I love you Mary" "I love you too Francis. I have always.", Francis cupped her face and kissed her lips gently and passionately. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Francis pinned her down the bed and kept kissing her. He pulled back and they're lungs worked heavily to regain air. This was their dream come true. Their perfect family was no longer a dream. It is now their reality.

I know it was a short ending but I had to get this story finished and I ran out of ideas. But I'm letting you guys take the wheel! Yep. You guys can make a sequel to this story! If you want. This will be the last Reign book until I come up with an idea for another Reign fanfiction. Ok well hope you loved it. Bye! Read my other stories too!