Chapter 5

Last time
Lola entere and hell broke lose.
Now
"Why is she here?" "Because Lady Lola she's the rightful queen", Claude exclaimed. "Silence!", Francis roared. "Give me my child!", Mary cried. "Claude, mother leave", Francis demanded and they both left. Mary was now in more stress and fear. Hoping they would let her be with her son without harm. "Mary. What a delight to see you?" "Is it really, Lola? Are you quite happy I'm here!" "Of course! Why wouldn't I be", Lola smirked. "You traitor! (Star Wars. XD anyone? Ok nvm back to story) "I trusted you! You were my best friend Lola! I got over the fact that you had Francis ' s first child but you took him away from me! You took my place as his wife his queen!" "What kind of queen leaves her country?!" "A queen that also has another kingdom to rule!", Mary grabbed her son from Francis and stormed off. "Where are you going?", Francis asked. "Anywhere but here!", Mary yelled. She ran outside the and ran further into the forest wanting to be left alone. She has no money, no place, and no help. Catherine and Claude are inside but can't go away. She needed someone. She needed a miracle to happen. She needed to go back to Scotland. As she walked further into the forest she heard someone follow her. "I know you are here. Come out already. I won't do anything" "I wasn't expecting you to attack anyways", Francis came out and walked up to Mary. Mary's face was filled with shook and she wanted to look away for him to go away. She wasn't ready to face Francis much less talk to him at all. "What do you want?" "To speak to you" "Why? Didn't you say I was the one to blame?" "You left me. I thought you went to Scotland to marry. That you left me just because you no longer loved me." "I left because I no longer couldn't stay here and watch my country collapse." "I'm sorry Mary. You know I love you." "I'm not even sure if you are" "Why is that?" "You replaced me. You made Lola your wife and queen. How is that telling me you love me?". Francis stood there silent. He knew she was right. Who was he to judge her? After all, he did break her heart. "I'm sorry Mary. Do me a favor. Please come back to court. To France as my wife as my queen. With our son." "I'll think about it" "Come with me inside. You should stay here while you come to think of your decision"
Lola ' s POV
Dam! She's back already? She wasn't supposed to be here. I need to get rid of her. I'm Francis ' s wife and queen not her! My son will become the king of France and they'll all forget about dear old Mary. She will not take my place she shall not take it! I will put my life on the line! I know deep inside Francis loves me. He must! He made me queen and his wife when Mary left so he must love me! Oh the sweet taste of her blood on my hands. I can already taste it, feel it and smell it. Mary Stuart will be the last of the House of Stuart. I walked outside to look down at the entrance to see if Francis returned. I see him and Mary! Ugh. He entered with his arm around her waist hold both Mary and their thing (James). I will get her to sleep. PERMANENTLY!

Wow Lola went crazy. XD I promise she'll die next chapter k? Shout outs will be in next chapter