Chapter 2

In France
Lola has been queen for 10 months already. She has become a dangerous woman at court. She has threatened Catherine and Claude all because they questioned and tried to help her become a better queen. Lola was a selfish queen she wanted all luxury for her son and herself. Catherine took Claude with her to her room to talk. "She's just like Diane de Poiters" "I know mother she's such a nuisance. Why did Francis make her queen?!" "Quite Claude. She might hear us" "I'm sorry. We need Mary back. When is she comming?" "I don't know. But if she doesn't come soon a war can possibly happen. We can't waste time. We are going to Scotland and getting Mary ourselves" "Really?" "Yes we leave tomorrow before sunrise. Don't tell anyone". Claude smiles and nods, "Of course mother I'll start packing. You go start let's not waste time today" "Let's get our rightful queen back"
With Francis
The nobles argued yet again about having Lola as queen. "She isn't your lawful wife", exclaimed Narcisse. (I'm making up names for the rest if the nobles) "Lola is an excellent queen!", Lord Philipe exclaimed. "She isn't his wife by law or faith!", roared Cardinal William. "She's my queen! Mary had betrayed you and left France! Lola hasn't and she is the mother of my son!", Francis said angered and left slamming the door. "Mary left to help her country. I hope you who side with Lady Lola are punished when Queen Mary returns!", Narcisse said not wanting to be in Mary's bad side.
With Mary
She smiled down at her 2 month old son, James. She put him down to sleep and left the room quietly. She loved her son more than anything in the world. She couldn't be away from him. A lady rushed to her side and kneeled. "Your majesty. There's someone wanting to talk to you". Mary smiled gently to remind the young woman that she isn't strict ad most monarchs. She uses kindness when needed and strictness when needed as well. "Thank you for advising me that. I'll be on my way", Mary walked to the throne room and sat in her throne. She looked at the beautiful room that her palace, here in Scotland was. She loved her Stuart royal seal and was proud to be back. The noble man, Robert, came in. "Your majesty", he kneeled. "Hello Lord Robert" "Queen Mary I must talk to you about some important matter" "What is it?" "My spies have been in contact with Narcisse" "What is it?" "He has told us that Queen Catherine of Medici and Princess Claude will be comming to Scotland. Attacks on the castle in France have been more frequent." "Why have the attacks been more frequent?" "The people of France see Lola as the king's mistress not his queen. You are King Francis 's wife and queen. Your majesty, Scotland is happy to see have you back but France needs you as well."

Chapter 3 comming maybe Sunday or Monday. I know it's short but I want to have this updated more quickly than usual. Bye and love you all!