Chapter Six: Dance Party?

(I'll say when to play the song)

"WAKE UP!!!" Shouted a familiar, rowdy female voice. "FIVE MORE MINUTES!" You shouted with all the energy you had as you stuffed your head in your pillow. "Fine. Don't go hangout with Soul!"

"I'M UP! I'M UP!" You yelled as you immediately hopped up off the bed. You ran to your closet and threw on some clothes. You rushed to the kitchen, ate a bowl of cereal just as you did most mornings. (If you don't like cereal...you can replace it with a food you do like) You then slipped on your (C/O/C) converse and (C/O/C) hoodie. You began to rush towards the door, until you stopped and asked, "What time is it?"

"12:00" Dawn answered, staring at the book in her hands. You sighed in frustration. "Seriously?" You asked, aggravated. "Mhm."

You sighed once more and plopped down onto the couch next to Dawn. "Where are you guys meeting anyway?" She asked, still flipping through the pages in her book. "We're meeting at his place." You answered, turning on the TV. "Is it just going to be the two of you or is Maka gonna be there?"

"I'm pretty sure Maka's going to be there." You answered, looking at the clock. Dawn just nodded and proceeded to read her book.

--------

"You better go, it's 12:30 already." Dawn warned, finally throwing her book on the floor from boredom. "BOOK ABUSE!" You yelled, pointing at her and then falling to the floor dramatically to hug the book. "OH YOU POOR THING!"

Dawn just stood there wide-eyed and began to chuckle. "You don't have time to resurrect the book. Now go!" She said. pointing out the doorway. "B-but," You started to tear up. "M-manga...." (Sounds legit)

"I'll revive the dang manga, okay? Now you're gonna be late if you don't go now!" She rushed, grabbing the book from your arms. "F-fine...."

----At Soul and Maka's Place----

You knocked on the door, it being answered by the one and only....Maka. (Did you think it was gonna be Soul? XD) "Oh! Hey (Y/N)!" She greeted, smiling and waving. "Hey Maka." You greeted back. "I see you've got your guitar with you." She pointed to your guitar case. You nodded. "Come on in!"

"Sup (Y/N)!" Soul greeted as you walked in, giving you a toothy grin. "Hey Soul."

"So, where's this said piano?" You asked, looking around the small living space. Right as you said that, Soul had transformed into a weapon. "What? Are we fighting now?" You asked, sarcastically yet confused. "I'm sorry I don't have my meister with me."

Soul and Maka began to chuckle. "Don't worry! Just listen!" Maka reassured you as she gave you a warm, friendly smile. "Okay?" You said, raising a brow. After a little bit, you started to hear a soft sound. The sound of the piano. (Oh gawd....this reminded me of Eternal Sonata for some reason....Pianos always seem to do that to me) "Th-that's...beautiful!" You complimented, a toothy smile spreading across your face.

(You can play the song now)

Soul then changed back to his human form and gave you a toothy smirk. "Thanks!" He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Now time for you to show me some more of your cool guitar skills."

You nodded, set your guitar case down onto the table, and took you guitar from it. You started strumming the strings as Maka and Soul watched.

After you finished your performance, Soul turned on some music. (Music above? I think yes) You and Maka began to dance as Soul just stood there, leaning against the wall. "C'mon Soul! Dance!" You said, pulling him off the wall and dragging him into the middle of the room. "I don't dance." (Soul...You don't have to be good at it...just dance like Star....it makes everything better)

"Why not?" You asked, tilting your head in curiosity. "Because, I just don't." He answered, crossing his arms and walking back to the wall to lean on it again.  You rolled your eyes and dragged him back to the center of the room once again, this time, forcing him to dance. You guys all danced until it was time for you to leave.

"Well, I gotta go." You said, grabbing your guitar case. "I had a great time!" You said, hugging them both. "Thanks for inviting me, Soul!"

"No problem." Soul said, giving you a toothy grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my musical notes! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! You finally got some more time with Soul! WOOH! We may be getting to the fluff soon ;3. But anyway...I hope you enjoyed the chapter! See ya guys later! (>O.O)>

~~~~Serenade~~~~