Chapter Four: Sweet Dreams

(I'll say when to play the song)

You were strumming the strings of your guitar as you heard a loud burst through the door. "(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar female voice call.

"What Dawn!? I'm kinda busy here!" You had been practicing to show the entire gang your awesome guitar skills. "You are not going to believe this awesome crap that just happened!" Dawn seemed super happy about something, but you had no idea why.

"What happened?" You asked, setting your guitar down. "You may wanna sit down for this. It's gonna get crazy!" You decided to do what she had asked and sat down onto a black armchair that was in the corner of your room, Dawn sitting in the blue one sitting in front of it. "Now, what is it?"

"Well, I just overheard Soul and Black Star talking," She started. "And?" You questioned impatiently. "And...I heard Soul say that he was going to ask you out on a date!" She exclaimed, followed by a girly squeal.

"Really!?" She nodded in response, hopped up off her seat and began heading out of the room. "Wait! I have a question." She stopped in her tracks and turned to you, awaiting your question.

"Since when do you squeal?" Her eyes widened as she shuddered at the thought of her squealing.

"I guess my fangirl just took over me." She answered, shrugging. "Whatever..." You said, gesturing her to leave your room. "Now get out."

--Timeskip to gathering with the gang--

"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Dawn!" Maka greeted, waving in your direction as you and Dawn were approaching the entire group in the woods. As you approached, you noticed a large picnic blanket spread across the bright green grass, a brown picnic basket set on top of it.

Soul noticed the guitar case you were carrying and asked, "You gonna play for us or something?" You nodded. "Sure am!" Dawn smirked and winked at you. You rolled your eyes and set the case down as you two sat atop of the blanket.

Everyone sat down as paper plates and plastic cups were being passed around the blanket to everyone. Everyone then dug into the picnic basket and grabbed a ton of food.

--Timeskip to after eating because that would just be really awkward--

"Hey (Y/N)! You gonna play for us or what?" Ragnarock shouted at you as you stood up from your place on the blanket. You rolled your eyes and opened your case to grab your guitar.

You walked to the end of the blanket and began playing. Everyone watched in awe as you strummed the strings of the beautiful instrument. 

----

After the song had ended, Soul began to approach you. "Oh hey Soul." You greeted as you brofisted him. "Hey. That was awesome." He  complimented giving you a toothy grin.

"Thanks!" You said as you placed your guitar in it's case. "No problem! Uh...Can I...ask you a question?"

"Sure! What is it?" You asked, turning in his direction after putting away your guitar. "Uh..I was wondering if you would-" He was cut off by a loud yelp from you. Something had just impacted on the back of your head. Before you could find out what it was, you blacked out.

----

(Play song NOW!)

"(Y/N)!" Called a familiar female voice. "(Y/N)! Wake up!" It was Dawn's voice. Light from the creepy sun began to seep through your eyelids. As you opened your groggy eyes, you noticed that you were in bed, in your pj's. "Huh? How long was I out?" You asked, still trying to wake up. "What do you mean? You were up all night practicing. Now hurry and get ready! We're meeting the gang in the woods for a picnic today, remember?"

'What? Didn't we just do that?' You thought, trying to regain your memory. Then you thought about what she had said about being up all night practicing. 'Was that all...a dream?' You thought, holding the back of your head. 'But I felt pain...at least I think I did.' There was no pain. That was when you realized, that yelp wasn't from you. That was from your stupid alarm. 

You got up from the bed and rubbed your eyes. You got dressed and checked the clock. It was 11:00 A.M. You sighed and made yourself a bowl of cereal. You sat down on the couch and watched TV as you ate. Dawn placed herself next to you and noticed the glum expression on your face. "What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. You looked at her, shook your head, and chuckled. "I really need to start learning the difference between dreams and reality." You looked at her and gave her a fake smile.

"What do you mean?" She asked, tilting her head. "I had a dream about...someone...and thought it was actually happening. I'm such an idiot." you laughed at yourself as you got up off the couch and put your bowl in the sink. You slipped on some (C/O/C: Color of choice) converse and grabbed your guitar case. "Ready to go?" You asked, gesturing to the door. Dawn nodded. You opened the door and Dawn exited. You followed and closed the door behind you, and you two began heading to the woods to hang with the gang. (That rhymed XD)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my musical notes! Sorry I haven't updated since 2015....Yeah....But...I UPDATED! WOOH! I hope you enjoyed this...Wow....I am a cruel, cold-hearted person....I finally update....and everything turns out to be a dream? Wow.....I am the worst....Well...I hope you at least enjoyed the chapter. I'll see ya later. HUGZ!!! (>O.O)>

--Serenade--