"Move your hands, please Skylar." He pleaded. I shut my eyes but I couldn't move my hands from my head. It hurt even more if there was no pressure or anything on my head.

             He didn't take no for an answer though, so he took hands and practically shoved mine from my head, but in a gentle way. I groaned and shut my eyes tighter, and cursed Danny in my head. Damn that boy for causing me more pain. When my eyes made contact with the light, it actually hurt me. 

             But then he did something that I could probably moan from the pleasure. He took his fingers and put them on my temples and rubbed in tight, smooth circles.

             My eyes lightened a bit and I could almost cry because it felt so good. He removed one hand from my left temple, much to my dismay, but he lifted my head and put it in his lap, adding to the nice pleasure and relief.

             About 10 minutes later, I sighed as the migraine went away. I pushed myself up a bit, and glanced at Daniel, who still looked at me with concern. It made me feel safe... and special.

             Shit.

             I could see in his eyes that he wanted to ask so many questions, and I felt guilty. Mainly because he had told me the truth about him being at the hospital. Luckily for him, he wasn't the one in the hospital.

             Shut the hell up, Sky. His sister is here. He probably feels her pain.

             I felt so much more guilty that I knew what I had to do.

             I have to tell him the truth.

***

            "So... it's been like an hour since what happened before, and you won't look at me..." Danny Boy's voice trailed off and I still couldn't look at him. 

             But then my eyes betrayed me and I glanced at him, and his eyes still showed the concern and hurt was in them too. 

             I shifted a bit, and an idea came into my mind. A good idea that I might reget later, but for now, it felt like the best thing to do. The safest and quickest way to tell him the truth.

            "Hey, why don't we play a game? 20 questions? I know you must have a lot to ask." I say to him, hoping to lift his mood. I smiled at him and he finally relaxed and smiled back, making my grin widen and my heart race. A blush even lifted to my cheeks because I made him smile.

            "Okay. You have to answer these honestly..." He trailed off, searching his head for questions to ask. I promised myself to answer them honestly, he did deserve to know. 

            "Uhm... Did you enjoy my massage?" He asked uneasily, but smirked nonetheless. I giggled a bit, covering my mouth with my hands, but quickly removed it because I realized how stupid I was being and acting.

            "I did. It really helped my migraine go away. So, thank you." I respond gratefully. I was confused as to why he asked this question first, I thought he was going to ask about why I was here at the hospital.

            "Your turn."

            "Ermm... Pass? I have nothing to ask." I say back. I didn't want to ask him anything, I just wanted to answer him questions.

            "Ugh, fine Sly." He grabs his chin and pretends to think. "Why are you here?"

             I sigh, knowing this was a question he was going to ask, but I was still nervous. He was going to judge me, but I didn't care. The look in his eyes made me feel safe, and I knew he wouldn't leave me.

             I hope not. He was one of the only people I trusted.

          It was weird, because I don't trust people easily. Maybe it was because he was honest with me. Maybe it was because he helped me when I was in pain and literally dying.

            Whatever the reason was, I trusted him. And I was going to tell him.

***

Cliffhanger, damn. :p

            Question: What do you guys think her disease is?

I am so happy right now, because I now have 4,000 reads! :D

So, as a thank you, for the reads and votes and comments, I updated! Even if it is short. :p

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3