6.

*Louis' POV*

Demi and I spent the day at the park, I know this involves Josh and Niall too but I feel pressued because I talked to Zayn and I'm sure Demi feel the same about Harry. We feel like its our decsion on weather to tell the school and I need my mother's necklace back. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the person walking towards me "Louis?" my head shot up at the voice "I thought that was you" I knew this person, the dark brown hair that looks lighter when she's in the sun, the brown eyes hidded under square black glasses. She was taller and thinner and her skin and dark due to being in the sun  now dressed in a black jean skirt, red tee with a white cardi over it and red flats "Jay?"

"Yeah, it me" I rushed up and pulled her into a hug, Jay is Niall's cousin from America. She lived here for a while but moved back with her dad 4 years ago and I haven't seen her since "Oh god its been so long" I mumbled into he hair as I hugged her "Too long Boo-Bear" tears pricked at my eyes, no one had called me Boo-Bear in forever, not since mum died. "Niall told me about your mother, I wish I could have been here for you"

"Doesn't matter you're here now when I need you most" I quickly introduced her to Demi who I became friends with after Jay moved, I told about Firday at the dance and what's going on at school. "Lou, I know you and I know you crack under pressure. But you can't run away from this, this boy is going to the moon and back to find you and he can't keep your mother's necklace, its the only thing you have left of her. You have to confront him weather he accepts you or not" she always give the best advice and it a great listerner "You're the best Jay" she smiled and stood from the bench

"Now let's head back to your school, I wanna see my Nialler" she said happily "Oh yeah about that, Niall has a boyfriend"

"What and he didn't call and tell me!! Oh he's in for it" she stomped over to my car well tired cause she didn't know which on was mine. School had just let out when he got back and there was this huge group of people in the front yard "What's going on?"Demi asked from the backseat. "No idea" we got out of the car and walked closer to the crowd, I saw a head on dirty blond franticaly trying to get out, Niall's claustrophobic and can't do big crowds that well  "Jay, Niall's in there" she must have spotted him because he ran forward and disappeard in the crown and emmerged minutes later with Niall and Josh.

Demi and I ran forward and pulled them to stand near my truck so Niall could breath "Nialler are you okay?" he got his breathing back under control before nodding saying he was okay then he pulled Jay into a hug as a thank you and an I miss you. "So what's this I hear about a boyfriend" he pulled back blushing and entwined his fingers with Josh's "That would be me, my names Josh Devine" he scanned him up and down before shaing his outstreached hand "Jay, Niall's cousin" she seemed to approve so everything was alright.

"Josh what's happening over there?"

"They're all all there to try and guess the quote thing and me and Niall got caught in the middle on it" I looked at huge crowd of people and back at them, all them are after my mother's necklace and Zayn's love. Oh No, the pressure is back. "Attention students!!" I shrill voice said, it was Perrie Edwards, Zayn's on-off girlfriend and/or the biggest slut in school "ugh who lady and the tramp with just the tramp" Jay said looking at Perrie with annoyance, we laughed at her joke before looking at Perrie again. "I know who Zayn's mystery guy is and Harry's mystery girl" she said proudly.

Student stated mummring and shouting I froze and her words and I'm sure Demi did too 'How did she find out?' Niall asked, Asher, Dave, Sam, Jackson, and Evan all came running foward. "She found out the truth and she's gonna tell the whole school" Evan said furiously trying to cath his breath like the others "Everyone be ready to run to my car on my count, Asher you guys too, get in the back on the truck." they noddded and looked back at Perris to wait for my signal.

"Someone had recorded 'United' playing at the dance and I listened to the tape then went a listened to the recorded made in music class earlier this year to see which voice match.....And to say the least was shocked" he spotted us further back and smirked evily, she's gonna tell the whole school "Students the band you have been fawning over is right over there" she pointed at our group "Along with Harry and Zayn's mystery dates, Louis Tomlinson, Demi Lovato, Niall Horan, and Josh Devine" I saw all the student's eyes on us, Harry and Zayn pushed through the crowd to look at us. "Get in the car now" everyone bolted to the car while the student when in uproar.

I took one last look at Zayn, looking right into his eyes and mouthed 'A Sphere Tells The Story' before getting into my car and speeding away from the school once again.

*Zayn's POV*

Its him, is was really him! He said the other half of the quote, I FOUND HIM!!! LOUIS TOMLINSON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE and I let him get away again. Perrie came to stand beside me with proud and cocky smile on her face "Well aren't you glad that's over" she said happily "Now that you know your mystery guy is a loser, you and I can be together" she latched onto my arm and batted her fake eye lashed at me "Sorry Perrie, I'm over you" I pulled away, grabbed Harry and ran to my car, ignoring Perrie's calls for me to come back.

"Where are going?" he asked as we go into the car "To find them, we let them go once, its not happening again" I said as I speed out to find him. the only thing on my mind was Louis and finding him.