3.

*Louis POV*

The guys came over not long after I got to my house, dad wasn't home yet but I'm sure he won't miey nd. I ordered pizza and Sam offered to split the bill since it was the least he could do. Pizza came not long aftter and we feasted on pizza and played videos games for hours. "How about a friendly wager" Evan said to Demi with a smirk "Whatcha got for me?" he seemed to ponder for a moment before answering "One race of Mario Kart, you win I'll do your homework for a week....."

"And if you win, I'll give you a kiss" she winked at him making him blush and the rest of us to laugh "Oh is on!" Demi ended up winning the race and Evan sat there dumdfounded for about 5 minutes "Damn! I will never doubt you again" he said once he was out of his trance, even thought Demi is the only girls she's fun to be around and isn't like those whiny little bitches at school. She's free-spirited and speaks her mind but can have her girly moments.

The front door opened a slammed shut signalling my dad's arrival home "Louis" he said walking into the house, I heard his footsteps coming down the hall to the living room so I'm guessing he followed the noise "Hi papa, how was work?" he looked at all the new faces before smiling "Pretty good, I see you had a good day as well" I nodded and grinned "This is Evan, Sam, Asher, Dave, and Jackson. Guys is my dad Mark" he waved at the boys before turning back to me "Well I'm heading off to bed, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight everyone" everyone yelled night back.

"You call your dad 'papa'?" Jackson asked looking at me curiously "Yeah I've been doing since I could talked and just haven't stopped" they nodded and we played more games until they went home, we said goodbye and said we would meet up at school. Josh, Niall, and Demi stayed the night and they have clothes here so it no big deal. We headed off to my room and went to sleep for the next day of school.

***************************************************************************

Josh woke me up the next morning since I didn't hear my alarm clock, we showered and got dressed before heading downstairs. Dad was not in the kitchen like he usually was in the morning "Papa!" I yelled before noticing a note on the counter.

'Louis

I left early for work, got a trial coming soon. I'll see you later.Call me if you need anything.

Love you bud

Papa'

Niall threw me a poptart and we left the house to go to school. Pulling into the parking lot I saw Zayn and the entire football team by the front doors, it seemed they were waiting for someone and it was then I saw Dave running towards my truck. "They're waiting for you four" he said as I stepped out "What the hell do they want?" Niall seemed frightened so Josh pulled him close to his side and we walked with Dave to meet the rest of they guys in the courtyard.

"I don't know, they asked us where you were and we said we don't and then they just stood there at the doors" we met with the others and sat down "Do you think they saw us" Asher's eyes widened before he signed 'Yes' I glanced behind me and true to his hands Zayn and the team were walking towards our table.They stood there for a second and surroding student stopped to see what was going on.

"Hey, you're Louis right?" Zayn asked timidly and I slowly nodded looking confused and worried "Ummm we just wanted to congradulate you on your win yesterday, you guys were really good"

"Thanks" I thought that was it so I began to turn around "And.." he said so I knew he wasn't finished, what else could he possibly want. "We wanted to guys to join the team, you know we could really use people like you"

"No thanks, we didn't really wanna join the team" I answered for us since it was true, we just wanted to play "Okay, well think about" I nodded even though I wasn't going to, I didn't want to be one the team and neither did they. They walked away and crowd disperesed. The table wa silent for a few minutes before sam spoke up. "Well.......that was awkward"

'They've never done that before' Niall signed which is true, they've never offered positions on the team and I got the feeling it was some sort of trick and I was not going to let them fall for it. 'Doesn't matter, we're not joining' Demi said and signed which we all agreed on. The bell rung and we said we'd see each other at lunch and went off to class.

**********************************End Of The Day***********************************

"No"

"Please"

"Absolutly not"

"Come on, I have to make sure it fits"

Is the conversation I walked into when I met Demi and Josh at my car "What's going on?" Demi rolled her eyes at Josh and turned to look at me "I finished our costumes for the dance and I want to make sure they fit but Josh is refusing to try his on" I looked at Josh and he just stood there stubbornly "Joshua Devine, you will try on the costume Demi made and you will like it" I used my grown-up voice and since I was oldest they have to listen to me. He sighed defeated which had me smiling proudly and Demi squealing like a five-year old.

Niall appeard and took in Josh's pouting face which made him frown 'What's wrong with my Joshie?' Josh flung himself at Niall and wrappped his arms around Niall's waist "Oh Nialler Demi is making us try on our costumes for the dance on Friday and I don't want to" he pulled the puupy-dog face at Niall and I saw him almost cave 'She just wants to make sure it fits, it'll be okay." If he couldn't get out of it with Niall then he definatly has to try it on.

"Yay! To my house" we piled into my truck and drove off to Demi's house.

***************At Demi's House********************

The costumes Demi made are awesome! I was going as a Prince Charming sorta type, my tux was pure white and my mask covered everything but my mouth and it was white with gold border. Niall and Josh were gonna be matching with black suits but Niall had a red bowtie and Josh had a blue and their mask matched their ties along with tophats. Demi was going to be my princess wearing a white stapless dress with black stencils and a matching mask the was white with a black border, her dress hugged her frame and spanned out at the bottome in a flowy way.

'They're perfect'

"Demi! These are amazing!"

"You truely have a gift"she blushed at the compliment and thanked us either way. This actually made me excited to go to the dance just to show off the amazing outfits she designed herself. Maybe it won't be so bad.

******************* Dress Demi is wearing ***************************