4.

*Louis' POV*

It was the night of the dance and I was pretty nervous about our performance. We'd deiced to sing an original Niall wrote and hopefully they would like it. Everyone was at my house getting ready, Sam and guys included. We were gonna take two seperate cars and then have a sleepover back at my place when the dance was over. Papa wanted us home by midnight since that was my curfew and everyone agreed that it was a fair time.

We pulled into the parking lot of where the dance would be held, our gym was too small so he rented out this huge place. After agreeing to meet us here at midnight so we could head home we walked into the building, as soon as we opened the door all eyes were on usm I mean we were a pretty banging group. Josh, Niall, Demi, and I had to tell the princple the band was here and not to reveal out names which she said okay to much to our relief. We weren't due to perform for another few hours so we wandered around and talked, I could feel someone staring at me everywhere I went so I looked at to where the feeling was coming from and made eyes contact with Zayn.

He stared at me and I stared back but Demi pulled me from my gaze to tell me we had to perfrom. Niall and Josh were already on stage setting up and some students were already gathered around so Demi and I quickly got up to the stage to prepare "Dem you got my vocals?" she nodded and sent me a reassuring smile.

"Welcom Fallowgrove High to our Spring Masqerade Dance......." the students applauded and cheered and she waited for them to quite down "We have a special performace tonight, please welcome United" they clapped again and Josh rasied his drums sticks to count us in.

"One*clack*.....Two*clack*.....Three*clack*

"Oh I just wanna take you anyway that you would like

we could out anyday anynight

baby I'll take you there, take you there, baby I'll take you there yeah

Oh tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on

you can get get anything that you want

baby just shout it shout it out, baby just shout it out yeah"

The crowd was dancing along at they seemed to enjoying it

"And it you-o-o-o-o

you want me to-o-o-o-o

let's make our mo-o-o-o-ve yeah

so tell me girl if everytime we

to-o-o-uch you get this kinds r-u-u-ush

baby say

ye-e-e-e-e-eah

ye-e-e-e-e-eah

if you don't wanna take it slow

and you just wanna take me home

baby say

ye-e-e-e-eah

ye-e-e-eah and let me kiss you"

By now everyone was sceraming and jumping along, I was running around the stage having the time of my life

"Oh baby baby don't you know you got what I need

lookin so good from your head to your feet

come on, come over here-over herr, come one, come over here yeah

oh I just wanna show you off all my friend making them drool, out their chiny-chin-chins