As per usual he had questioned us on why we weren't as drunk as him and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Werewolf genes." I told him. But he would just glare at me and nod his head slowly.

I walked inside the kitchen to see Lillian glaring at Jeremy while he was bobbing his head to the non existent music.

"Woah there buddy." Jeremy almost tumbled to the ground but I pulled him up and made him lean against the counter.

"Dude, dude?" He smacked my arm to get my attention and I gazed at him.

"What?"

"Dude, did you know that you are the best werewolf I've ever met in my entire life? Like, I'm being so serious right now! Do you believe? Do you believe me Brandon? Do you?" He looked over at me with dopey eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes, Jeremy I know that. Thank you so much!" Alison looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"Brandon, do you think I'm the best human friend you've ever met too? Do you? Do you?" I was trying to contain my laughter and Lillian shook her head.

"Okay, it's time for you to hit the hay! Let's go happy drunk." Lillian grabbed Jeremy by the arm and pulled him up.

"Do you want me to help you?" I offered while a laughter escaped my mouth.

"I'm embarrassed already. But no thank you. I got his happy ass!" She dragged Jeremy by the arm and I knew she was clearly struggling.

Jeremy turned around and held out his hand.

"Rose, don't let go! Don't ever let go!" He screamed out.

I held out my hand and dramatically fanned myself.

"I'll never let go Jack!" Alison hit me with the broom and I chuckled.

"Good night Alison! Good night my baby boy!" Jeremy cracked a smile and threw his arm over Lillian's shoulder. But Lillian threw it off and dragged him by his arm.

"We should get Jeremy drunk my often. He's very entertaining!" Alison shook her head and I bent down and helped her clean up the glass pieces.

Once we were done tidying up the place I held out my hand and Alison took it.

I twirled her through the kitchen to the living room and she was giggling the entire way.

I dropped on the couch and pulled her to get next to me but she walked away.

"We need to go to sleep. We're taking Jeremy, Lillian, Brittany, Tyler, and the kids out to tour around. Remember?" That idea was clearly forgotten and I nodded my head slowly.

"Right." I stretched out and Alison shook her head.

"I should've known that you would've forgotten." She made her way upstairs while I still laid across the couch.

"Take me with you Rose!" I screamed out while I watched my beautiful mate make her way upstairs.

"It's okay Jack. You have legs. Walk yourself up the stairs and meet me in the room whenever you can!" She didn't glance back and I frowned.