Oh yeah, assholes. Both of you guys are in so much shit! 

I don't bother to stick around and urge flash forward, but not before giving them both the finger. Grabbing his mane, we both take off towards the trail to Kevin's spot. I don't look back despite Ryan and Dustin calling my name. I'm still mad that they left me to do all the work this morning. 

I love them both, but this is my house, my farm. I pay for everything and I pay for Dustin to work. Ryan has just seemed to take over everything. I'm not okay with that. 

I am to an extent but for God's sake, at least talk to me about thing's. I have worked so hard to keep this farm going to let Ryan start thinking he can just come in and take over.

*

Struggling to bring Flash to a halt as we get closer to the pond, he doesn't stop despite my efforts. Instead, he jumps right in. I yelp as suddenly stops once he is up to his belly, and go flying off into the water head first. It's freezing.

"Flash! You ass! You could've eased in the water instead of going all balls to the wall!" I shout as I cough on the nasty water I swallowed. 

He doesn't pay me a lick of attention and starts pawing the water with his one of his hooves, splashing muddy water on his belly and on me as well. I can't help but giggle at him. 

Next, he gets closer to the bank and lays down in the muddy water, rolling a bit. I cringe, knowing I will have to ride him back with mud all over him. Stinky mud at that.

After Flash is satisfied he's dirty enough to keep the flies away, he gets out of the water and starts grazing under the shade of the tree's. I swear I see Kevin in that horse some days.

Silently I float on my back for a bit until I hear the sound of hooves heading my way. I roll my eye's, already knowing who it is.

"Laina." I hear Ryan's voice but ignore it. I hear his feet hit the ground and I know he's standing right on the edge of the small pond.

"Laina." His voice is more stern this time.

"What?" I snap. He sighs.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I feign innocence not looking at him.

"For leaving and not telling you where I was going."

I turn around and glare at him. By the look on his face he knows that's not why I'm mad.

"Is that what you think my problem is?" I hiss.

"Well I uh-..." I cut him off.

"My problem is that you and Dustin both take off leaving me to do all the morning chores! Mind you I pay Dustin to help with those chores because it's not easy for one person to do it! Then here you are, coming in like you own the place! Getting that fucking bull that's the spawn of Satan himself and was damned determined to get a piece of my ass this morning!" He makes me even madder when he smirks and holds in a laugh.

"You listen here, Ryan Adams! This is my farm! I have busted my ass keeping this place going! I am the fucking boss around here! Not you! You don't tell Dustin what to do, I do!" I growl.

"I will be if you marry me." He states with his arms crossed and a glare. 

Is he crazy?

"Please tell me that wasn't your marriage proposal to me?" I whine.

"Would you say yes if it was?" He smirks.

"That's not the point, Ryan! Quit changing the subject! The point is stop-..." I stop and run my hands over my face in annoyance.