The Deal

"So, I was thinking about something." He said, taking the book that I was reading away from me. "Hey! My Chem test is tomorrow I need to study!" He rolled his eyes. "Please listen." He begged.

"Okay, what were you thinking?" I asked as his mouth started to form into the signature Hale smirk. "When we're 25, if we don't have a spouse or kids. Let's have a kid and get married to each other." He said handing the book back looking at me. "I mean, we know everything about each other, so why not." He added on.

"What do you think?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Deal?" He questioned putting his hand out.

"Deal." And we shook our hands.

"Grab a piece of paper real quick ." He said letting go as I grabbed it.

"I Derek Hale will marry and have kids with Chloe Darren when we're 25 if we do not have a spouse or kids." He then signed it and passed it to me. "I Chloe Darren will marry and have kids with Derek Hale when we're 25 if we do not have a spouse or kids." Then I signed it also.

He smiled and put it in a rubber container. "Now put something that means the most in here and I will too." He said getting up.

I looked down at my chest seeing my necklace that my Mum and Dad had gotten me and they said to always keep it to keep me safe.

That's what means the most to me. I hesitated before I took it off and set it in the box.

Derek came back with something in a ring box. "This is my mums wedding ring I found it before the house fire and she said to keep it forever." He sat it down in the box and closed it.

We sat the box under his bed, never to be opened again, and continued on with the studying.

***

I'm starting this back up! But I'm taking my time!

Edited. 8/21/16