I saw a sticky note on it.

Darling, You weren't awake.
That is why I am leaving a note here.
I'll be out tonight with a client for dinner. Order yourself a pizza! :)
Love you.

So mom wasn't home.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw that Evan was just looking at some frames on the wall.

"Evan?"

He looked at me.

"I think we can go for dinner.", I told him and smiled.

And frankly I did feel little excited.

Evan smiled as well.

●●●

"

Where are we going?", I asked Evan.

"You'll see!", Evan answered with a big smile on his face. And let me tell you, he looks really cute when he smiles. As if his face lits up completely.

He looked so handsome.

This was wierd.
This feeling was wierd.

I don't believe I am going out for dinner with Evan.

I mean, it's not like we are on a date, but still. Couple of days back I couldn't tolerate him for a minute and now I have come out for dinner, willingly.

            Evan had asked me to get into some comfortable clothes. He said it will suit the place. So I wore my denim shorts and my brown loose top.

         I tried asking him number of times about where we were going, but he refused to answer.

I wonder where he is taking me?

●●●

              After a ride or around 15 mins, we entered a lane and I immediately understood where we were going.

The cool breeze and the smell of water told me where we were heading.

Beach.

Evan took me to the beach.

              Whenever I was upset or disturbed, I would come on the beach and relax. The sound of waves and the softness of the sand beneath me feet always made me calm down.

"I love beaches!", I said, excitement evident on my face.

We started walking towards the shore.

"You want to go to one of the shacks and have food?", Evan asked.

"Nope, I am not really hungry. Can we just hang out for a while?", I asked him.

He nodded.

             We took our footwears in our hands and walked in silence for a while near the shore, where the waves were just touching our feet. The chilling breeze felt good on my skin.

I liked walking on the beach its always so refreshing. And Evan seemed to like it as well.

"So, you like it?", Evan asked.

"I love it.", I replied with a smile.

"I am glad you feel better now.", he said.

             Evan was being good. He actually took an effort to make me feel better. He should have been mad at me after my outburst on him.

"Becca? You are there?", I realised that I had zoned out for a bit.

I shook my ahead and we continued walking.