Moving Foward. Moving On.

Hermiones POV
I walked out of the great hall a couple of minutes after harry and Draco.I wasn't going to spy on them. Ok I was but that's not important. I looked around to see if I could spot them. I couldn't do I headed towards the entrance hall thinking they might have gone outside. They hadn't though. They where just standing staring at something. I walked over curious to see what it was before stopping in shock. Oh god. Poor Mrs Weasley. Now she only has 3 of her 7 children alive. These wars have killed to many people.
Dracos POV
I directed harry outside and towards the black lake. as we sat down he began to speak. "We lost so many people after the first war and I though that I would never be able to handle that kind of grief again. now it's like I have lost all those people all over again and then so many more and it's all my fault and I couldn't protect them and now Hermione has lost her boyfriend who had told me he was going to propose after the war you have lost your best friends and I have lost all my family. there is no one left that I am related to anymore. I am alone." I look over at harry. I would say something to him but I know words won't help. Nothing will help right now.