Stating the Obvious

Hermiones POV
Seeing as locking them in a room together didn't work me and pansy have decided to just straight up state the obvious and tell them that they like each other. We are walking down the hall when Dumbledore walks past and me and pansy are both sure that he took a photo of us but we ignored it. Once again Harry and Draco are locked in the room of requirements. I am surprised that they fell for it again. Me and pansy walk it to find them both sitting on the only couch about as far away from each other as possible me and pansy step in front of them and pansy starts talking.
Pansys POV
I stand in front of the boys and after an encouraging nod from Hermione start talking " now you two are probably wondering why we are here. We need to ask you some questions but first I am going to clarify some things. We both know what your guys boggarts turned into. we both know what you guys smelt from the amortina potion and we both know you guys glowed purple during the soul mate spell. Now let's recap. you guys both fear each other dying both smell each other in a love potion and both have undiscovered soul mates now do you want to explain what this might mean.
Dracos POV
No no no no no no this not happening. There is absolutely no way this is happening. I look across at potter and his expression mirrors mine. "uhm" I say stalling for time "potter hexed me" at the same time potter says "Malfoy hexed me" we glared at each other before sinking back into silence
Harry's POV
Hermione smiles and says so you obviously didn't hex each other then. I scowl at her. So she says it's obvious what the reason for this is. she pauses and then says "you guys like each other"
Pansys POV
Both boys spring to their feet shouting at us I look at Hermione and she nods so I grab both of them shove them together and yell "now kiss" and then we run out.
Dracos POV
I push myself off potter and storm towards the door but just before I leave I hear potter say "well you will just have to teach me how to play the saxophone then"