Chapter 3- The Outing

Start from the beginning

The intruder instantly froze in her spot, the tray she was holding dropped to the ground spilling the food she had on it. Havana rubbed her nose and stepped out to see the intruder was Sierra. Sierra screamed and ran out the door. "What the fudge? Is it my appearance?!" Havana said, she huffed and thought what the crap is wrong with her. Havana closed the door and stepped over the spilled food. She then stopped and sniffed. "Oh my devil, that smells so good." Havana muttered, sighing in disappointment of the wasted food.

Havana then shuffled over to the mirror and she nearly screamed herself. She kept on blinking and rubbing her eyes but it was no use. Her eyes weren't turning back to their original color, they're the vile dark gold color right now. No wonder Sierra screamed and ran when she saw me. Havana sighed and sat down on the bed, great now I have to do extra work and make Sierra believe what she saw was just her imagination. Havana focused hard on an image of Sierra in her head and listened to Sierras heartbeat. It wasn't that hard to find, Havana then willed Sierra to come to her. In the meantime Havana erased what happened a few minutes ago and manipulated Sierras brain to think it was a dream.

Havana didn't like going into people's head and manipulating their memories. For one, she respected their privacy and memories are something to be treasured. Sometimes in order to manipulate them she has to replace a memory or their memory back to a day. It also takes lots of energy to do, and some people are really hard to manipulate.

Havana then put on some fake brown contacts that where in her cloak, quickly cleaned the mess, and laid back down on the bed. Sierra came in still under the control of Havana, and sat down on the stool next to the bed. Havana gave her the wet cloth and she closed her eyes. With a final snap of Havana's fingers, Havana was out of Sierras head. While Sierra continued as if nothing happened and continued to put the wet cloth on Havana, happily humming a tune. Havana mentally rolled her eyes and put on her acting skills. She fluttered her eyelids open and turned to look at Sierra.

"Oh, you're awake!" Sierra said. Sierra then got up and ran out the room. Really? This again? What is it again? Havana thought annoyed, she hastily sat up and went into the bathroom. She ignored the flashes of memories and quickly showered. She stepped out and wrapped a fluffy towel around her. She brushed off the fact that she didn't have any clothes to change into and brushed her teeth. After she was done and was about to open the door, she heard two hearts beating in the room. Great people are here.

She stepped out and pretended she was surprise. "When did y'all get here?" She questioned, tilting her head a bit to the side. "Sierra, leave us." King Frañcis deep voice said, signaling Sierra towards the door. Sierra bowed and hurried out the door, her foot steps echoing and until they couldn't be heard by King Frañcis thus when he began to speak.

"Sit, I have some questions to ask you." They both ignored the fact that Havana is wearing nothing but a towel, and she without a care went to sit at the edge of the bed. They sat quietly there analyzing each other's features for a while. She's beautiful, she might come to some use for me. King Frañcis thought, his eyes practically undressing her. He's just like the other guys, look at him. Eyeing me as if I'm his to eye, his perverted self. My perfect type to manipulate. This is going to be easy. Havana thought, mentally Damien chuckle evilly at Havana's thoughts. Damien loved it when Havana thinks like he thinks, it means he is getting more control over her.

"What happened?" Finally King Frañcis spoke, breaking the silence that had long settled between them. "What do you mean?" Havana said with innocence, and naiveness. "I'm talking about what happened that made you be out for three days." King Frañcis said gruffly, and shocked at how innocent she sounded. He thought that she, with looks like that would be well aware of how much control she could have over men like him. She must be one of the naive, unaware of their beauty type of girls. Perfect for a good lay for me. King Frañcis was one to judge quickly and comes to conclusion rather quickly too. A trait that can be more of a foe over a friend when it comes to Havana.