The Beginning Of A Life Together

Stiles's POV:

I peeked inside the room and see Barry on the ground with a knife in his stomach, Lydia in a chair screaming for Barry and Malia looking at Barry.

"I'm coming in!" I said before Scott could stop me.

I ran inside the room towards Lydia and start releasing Lydia from that chair.

"Stiles! What are you doing here? Get out of here, Malia's dangerous!" Lydia told me but I ignored her.

"Don't listen to her Stiles! She's lying, she's always lying!" I turned around and see Malia standing by a table full of tools.

"I heard everything Malia! You're the one that put my siblings in that burning house! How could you?" I yelled at her. She looked shocked but then her expression changed.

"Too bad you came alone then..." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

"Who said anything about coming alone?" I asked and in a matter of seconds she grabbed a knife to throw at me, but dropped it soon as a flying arrow hit her arm.

"You brought Oliver?" Lydia asked me with wide eyes.

"I brought everyone!" I said and gave her a small smile before releasing her from that chair. As soon as I released her she stood up and gave me a very tight hug. I pulled back and gave her a passionate kiss before she pulled back and ran towards Barry.

She reached Barry and pressed her hand on his stomach before taking the knife from his stomach.

"Barry? Are you ok? Please be ok!" She cried and kept pressing her hands in his stomach to keep the blood from coming out.

I walked towards Malia, took the arrow from her arm and told her:

"If I were you I would back away from Lydia, me or any of my siblings and their respective friends. Believe me, if you ever come near us again I'll make sure I'll put you in Barry's meta-human lab!" I paused for a while and continued. "Oh and, if you want a boyfriend, ask Logan to be yours!"

--------------------//--------------------

After that whole episode in that room we all went back to the lake house and took care of Barry.

"How did you guys find me?" Lydia asked.

"Oh, Jasmine had the brilliant idea of catching your sent to find you and that's what we did. Scott and I smelled your pillow and tried to find you." I said and she gave me a confuse look. "Oh, sorry, I didn't tell you! Jasmine and the others found out what we are! But don't worry, they're not gonna tell anyone!" I said and she sighed in relief.

After a couple more minutes the door bell rang and I immediately stood up to open in. I slowly open it and see Caitlin running towards the living room.

"Barry! Thank god! Are you okay?" She asked him before giving him a very warm hug.

"Yes, Caitlin I'm fine! Don't worry!" He said hugging her back.

"Thank god! I don't know what I would do without you." She said before giving him a kiss. He smiled and kissed her back.

I looked at Lydia and her jaw dropped. I laughed at her reaction and because of that the lovebirds pulled apart.

"Don't look so shock, you all saw this coming!" Barry spoke up to everybody and we all laughed at him.

"I'm so glad you two are together now!" Lydia said and everyone agreed.

"Thanks guys! What did you do with Malia?" Caitlin said.

"I told her not to bother us anymore or I would put her in your meta-human lab! I also told her that if she wanted a boyfriend she could always date Logan!" I answered her.

"Do you think she's going to respect it?" Lydia asked me with a worry look.

"I do, I mean she knows that I don't break my promises! And let's be honest, no one wants to stay in a meta-human lab for the rest of their life!" I answered her.

"You're right, I guess I'm just with a trauma. I don't know when I'm gonna be able to forget this.." She said looking down. "Thank you, all of you! I don't know where would I be if you guys didn't come to rescue me!" She spoke to everyone.

"You're welcome, Lydia!" Oliver said and gave her a happy smile.

We all stayed for a while chatting about everything that has happened to us. Good things, bad things, funny things, everything. It was a very awesome ending of day. Oliver, Felicity, Barry and Caitlin left after dinner and the eight of us decided to gather in the living room to watch a movie.

***

Lydia's POV:

"I love this movie!" Jasmine said, after sitting in the couch next to Noah, referring to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

"Me too!" I agreed.

"So do I, but I prefer the boys!" Piper said before giving a high-five to Jasmine.

"You're kidding, right?" Mason asked Piper with an angry voice and a frown on his face and she nodded her head saying no.

"C'mon, you can't blame me for thinking that a guy is hot! I don't blame you when you think that a girl is hot!" Piper said. "I will only blame you if you choose her instead of me. I would never do that to you! I hope you know that.." Piper said feeling offended.

"I know you would never do that. I'm sorry! Don't worry, I would never, never, never think of doing that to you! I love you." Mason said before giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. She gave him a small smile and said: "I love you too!" And then she leaned her head to her shoulder and continued watching the movie.

"Those two are the cutest thing ever! I never thought they would come this far." Stiles whispered in my ear and I turned to look at him and smile.

"You can't judge by a book by it's cover! I never thought we would end up together, and look where we are!" I whispered back at him.

"Seriously? You never thought that?" He asked.

"Nope, you had a girlfriend! It was kind of hard to still have hope.." I said hesitating a bit.

"Well, I always had hope. Since the third grade actually!" He said and we both chuckled.

I smiled at him and said:

"I love you Stiles!"

"I love you too Lydia, so much. I've always did and always will!" He said and I couldn't help but smile at his answer.

After he said those words I looked at him and gave him a long and passionate kiss that he immediately kissed back.

This had been what of the greatest nights ever. The night when all of us were happy with the person we love by our sides. The perfect beginning of a live together.

The end!

—————————//—————————

Hey guys I hope you liked this fiction! It has finally reached the end. If you liked it, please let me know! Please!!

I was thinking of writing another one, but not a fanfiction, a teen fiction. Let me know if you like that idea.

-nes :) xoxo