"I need to ask you both, since you're here too Dean." I start. "What took you so long? What was it? A girl?"

"No-Well," I turn to Sam whose look of guilt shuts me down. I lean against the drawer as if catching myself.

"It was, wasn't it?" I ask, hurt evident in my voice. His expression says enough. I regain my strength and walk towards Dean. "Keys." I demand, my hand out stretched.

"No." He tells me. "Not until we talk things threw."

"What's there to talk threw?! Just give me my keys!" I yell annoyed and upset. A tsunami of emotions were washing me down.

"No Scarlett." Before I could control myself I had Dean's twisted in such a way that his hand immediately dropped the keys and he was on his knees. I let go of him, taking up the keys and storming out, slamming the door behind me.

"Oh god." I whisper, my heart was turning to ash. I hadn't pulled out of the motel parking lot, I just rested my head on the steering wheel. I couldn't bare the thought of while being tortured, Sam was making love with another girl...I wanted to throw up but there wasn't anything in my stomach to throw up.

Suddenly, the passenger side door opened and Dean sat inside the truck. I didn't look at him, just continued staring out the window.

"What Dean?" I ask. "What could you possibly tell me that would make any of this better?"

"We didn't know you were alive." He tells me. I look at him straight faced. "We thought you were dead Scar,"

Threw the motel window, Sam was sitting to a desk, staring at his phone. I watched him with sad eyes but still did not feel any better.

"It seems that every time I leave, he gets someone else." I say, remembering Ruby and how she had betrayed him. How she had tore both of us apart..."So was it another demon?" I ask Dean.

"Scarl-"

"Or maybe it was an Angel this time." I say and look away, staring longingly out the window.

"Don't do this to him. He thought you were dead. The moment we found out you were alive he got his shit together and the three of us went into hell ourselves to get you." Dean says. "We're sorry Scarlett. When we found out, we didn't know what to do with ourselves. He was so happy, yet worried...about your mental state."

"Well, like I said, I'm perfectly fine."

"Oh of course, right. I didn't realize jumping at a hand on your knee was registered as perfectly fine. And nearly breaking my arm? Thanks for that." He responds. I look at him, apologetically.

"Every time the demon decided to dress to look like you, I wanted you to snap out of it. I really believed it was you." I tell him. "But every time it was Alastair and..." My voice caught, I couldn't struggle out more words.

"I thought that son of a bitch was dead!" He says looking at me.

"Well, he isn't." I say, looking at him exhausted. "He said you were his student." I tell him. Dean's eyes seemed to get angrier and angrier with the second and when he heard that, full on rage. Before he could release any of it though, he took a deep breath and slowly calmed himself.

"He is going to pay, they are going to pay." Dean tells me. "Starting with Crowley."

I curled myself into pounds of blankets, the softness alike a drug. I breathed in the fresh scent of linen, blood and death free. I closed my eyes and let out a pleasing moan.

"I don't think my insomnia will bother tonight." I murmured and heard Sam chuckle. He was sitting on the bed opposite of mine, smiling at me. I tried to return the smile as best I could, I owed him that...or at least it felt like I did, after my earlier episode.

"The tea did the trick I'm sure."  Sam smiles as he hesitantly creeps closer. He sits down on the floor beside my bed. "Or it may be the fact that you're safe now."

"Might be," I say as we both reflected the same 'OK' look on our face. "Goodnight Sam." I say, cuddling deeper into blankets.

"Goodnight Scarlett." He responds, gently pushing locks of hair out of my face. His hand reaches for the lamp rested on the night table but I grab the end of his shirt.

"Can you...uhm,"

"I can leave the light on, no problem." He tells me sincerely, pulling the sheets back of his own bed and crawling in. He looks at me, his smile was slowly fading into a look of regret. "I cannot believe I was such an idiot to not look into your death, to find clues."  He scolds himself. "I'm so sorry Scar,"

"I know." I say simply, staring at him. "We'll talk more in the morning."

"Of course." He replies as I turn over, staring at the wall for only a minute before my eyes closing, taking me away into a land of dreams.