Chapter 1

Not edited.

THALIA

"Let me go! Put me do-" My pleads are muffled by this strange mans hand on my mouth. I scream and push his chest with my hands. I haven't started crying yet. I slapped him over and over. "Fucking stop, Thalia. You're not getting away from me." He growled. How is no one seeing this?!

"Put me down. Or I'll hit you again, mister!" He raised his right eyebrow, and smirked. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it. "Stop, ugly girl," I said while slapping his hand. "Thalia, I do not want to hurt you, but you are making me very angry. Now please, stop." He was calm yet stern.

I don't want him to hurt me. I just wanted to say sorry to my friend, for leaving him. I whimpered, as he moved me from bridal position to carrying me as if I was a toddler. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. I silently cried on his shoulder, falling sleepier each second. But I managed to stay awake.

He squeezed my left hip. "Please st-" "Shhh." Maybe if I apologize for slapping him, he'll stop squeezing my side. It's getting sore now. "I...I'm sorry, mister. F-for smacking you. P-please stop squeezing me. it's starting to hurt, sir." I watched as he nodded his head, his curls shaking. He started rubbing my hip to soothe it, somewhat. "Go to sleep, Thalia," he says as he puts me in a car seat and buckles me up. I'm not a child. Actually, I am but I don't use a car seat anymore. "We will be home soon. There's a blanket next to you if you get cold." I nodded, and passed out.

I woke up from the sunlight. I sit up, and notice I am in a bed. I also noticed my clothes are changed. I am in a white onesie with bears on it. I move around a bit.... He also put me in a diaper. I standup and unzip the onesie, to take it off. I pull it off and put it in the trash bin next to a door. I can find underwear later. I zip the onesie back up, and walk out the door. I'm standing in a hall, looking around. I decide I shouldn't get myself in trouble, so I go back in the bed. At least he didn't put me in a crib.

When I heard the doorknob jiggle, I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep still. "Thalia. I know you're awake. I saw you in the hallway." I opened my eyes and looked at the man. "What's your name?" He smiled at my question. I don't know why, it's just a question. "Harry. But, when we go out in public, you have to call me daddy, or father. Alright, darling?" He's not my father. But would be weird in public if I didn't call him dad, since people would most likely think I'm his daughter. I nodded. "Let's get you dressed, darling."

He pulled me up by my hands, but I got back in the bed. "What's wrong?" I looked down. Should I tell him? Will he be mad at me? I should tell him. If I don't, he'll try to dress me, and see my special area. I sighed and pointed to the trash bin where I put the diaper. He looked to where I was pointing at and laughed.

"Oh. Did you use it, love?" I shook my head. "Then why did you take it off?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Well, now I gotta put a new one on you." Shook my head and back up as far as I can. "Don't be scared, Thalia. I have already seen your special parts when I put the first diaper on. I promise I won't hurt you. I'm not like that, I promise, baby."

Why I let him do it, I don't know. "You promise, Harry?" He giggled and nodded. Not helping when you giggle, poo head. "Yes, I promise, Thalia. If you want, I'll let you lay on it, and pull it over your private part, and I'll just strap it?" I nodded. He handed me the diaper, as he turned around waiting.

One I laid it down, pulled the front over so it covers me, I called his name. "You can strap it now, Harry." He came over, strapped it, then sat me up. "Okay. Now we need to dress you up. You're really small for your age." I am 9 but im really short. Short genes, I guess. At least that what my mother always said.

He came out of the closet holding a pink dress with flowers on it, and it has half-sleeves. (Pic above/on side). He walked over to me, and took my sleeves out of the onesie I still had my arms in. He pulled the dress over my head, and I pushed my arms through the sleeves. It reach my mid-thighs. He gave me a pearl bracelet, and I put it on my right arm. He then did my hair, just brushing it out. "I like your waves, Thalia." I nodded. "I like your curls, Harry." He said thank you.

He put white socks with pink Ruffles on my feet. Then he put on pink leather shoes with bows on the top, and hearts on the sides. "Do you like the shoes," he asked. I nodded. "Okay. Now, sit on the bed. I have to get changed too." He went in his closet and came back out in black skinny jeans, and a green shirt. He also had on a grey beanie.

He picked me up, and put me on his hip. "Do you like eggs and bacon? " I nodded. "Okay. I'll make some, and give you some raspberries and milk with it." I nodded. We ate our breakfast and he put our dishes in the sink. "Now we have to go shopping before you meet some of my friends. Okay?" "Yes, Harry." He nodded. "Remember what I said when we go out?" I nodded. "Call you dad or father." He clapped. "Okay, let's go."

"Daddy?" He looked at me with a smile. "Yes, darling?" I danced around a little. "I...I have to... I have to wee." He laughed. "You have a diaper on, remember?" I nodded, but kept moving around, uncomfortably. He sighed and picked me up, and started walking to the bathroom with me. "Just try to go in your diaper. I promise when you get used to it, it will be easy. Just close your eyes if you have to." I tried to hold it in, but it soon came out itself. I started crying from embarrassment. "Shh.. It's fine. Now I can just change you." He laid me on the changing table for babies. I didn't like that he had to see and touch me there, just to clean me. I squeezed my eyes shut when he up strapped the diaper.

He wiped me clean, and put a new one on. He placed me back on his hip, threw the diaper away, then left the bathroom. "Let's get you a teddy bear for being brave, and using your diaper." He let me pick one out. I got one that had curly hair. "What you gonna name him?" Hmm. I have a perfect name. "Harry. His name is Harry." He smiled. "Why?" I giggled. "He has hair like you...curly." We laughed together. "Okay. Well it's time to meet my friends. They'll be your uncles." All guys? Now I'm really scared. What if they're not like Harry, and are mean?

<>~<>~<>~<>

1284 words.

In the next part, Thalia meets the others!