"Okay okay okay. Alright. Sorry. Please put me down."

I slowly lifted her higher in the air and brought her slowly down. She wrapped her arms around my neck so she wouldn't fall. Her face came closer and closer to mine but I quickly shifted so we wouldn't lock lips. I sat her feet on the ground and stared into her eyes.

"You know we leave for tour in two weeks.", I spoke.

"Yup.", she smiled walked to the treadmill.

"I'll text you the schedule and things like that within the next week. Roy won't be with me the whole tour so you don't have to stay the whole time if you don't like. Its up to you."

"Yea. Ill probably leave after she does. There's really no reason for me to stay."

"Well let's not say that yet. Wait until the time comes.", I said smirking.

Chyna walked in smiling wide with a bottle of water in hand and Roy in her hands.

"Why'd you get another bottle of water when you already have one here?", Rayah questioned with her eyebrows raised and her hand on her hip. She had her head slightly tilted.

"You can't ever have too much water. It cools the spirit. You know after exercising and after having se-"

"Okay Chy. I get it."

"Good.", she smiled.

I shook my head and walked out with my daughter.

Za'Rayah POV

"Bitch what happened ?", Chy asked excitedly.

"Nothing...was something supposed to happen? I'm confused.", I asked lifted a weight in a squat.

"With you and Chris. What'd y'all talk about?", she asked.

"We just said we missed each other and we talked about his upcoming tour."

"You are staying after Roy leaves right?"

"Umm no."

She stared at me blinking.

"And why not?", she asked.

"There no reason to stay.", I argued.

"Ugh yea it is. Chris. If you don't stay, those little groupie loops will get him.", she said poking my side.

"What makes you think I care? I really don't." I shrugged.

"You do though. All y'all need is one night. It only takes one time.", she smirked.

"You nasty as hell.", I laughed.

"Whatever girl. Ima make sure y'all get y'all night too. Just wait on it. Cupid Chy to the rescue.", she laughed.

***

I went home and Chyna said she was going somewhere and she told me to take a nap before we went to this party tonight. I didn't even know there was a party tonight until she told me. I decided to follow her advice and I stripped down getting in my bed. I went into a good old nap.

Waking up I felt weird. I jumped up from my bed and spotted a box with a note on top of it on my bed.

I crawled down there and opened the note.

Hey sleepy head! Do me a favor. Put this outfit on and be ready by 8:30. A limo will be there at 8:40.

Cupid Chy 😘

I swear Chyna is a mess. I followed the directions it was 7:30 now. I got out of bed and walked to the bottoms of the bed, opening the box. There was a black dress with the sides cut out. There we're some black and white giuseppe heels. I was amazed. The outfit was beautiful.

I rushed to the shower and stayed in there for about 30 minutes. I got out and did all my hygiene, lotion and all that. I sprayed on some glitter Victoria Secret perfume on and slipped on the dress.

I flat ironed my hair bone straight. I looked pretty without makeup but I slid on a thin layer to have a little glow. I made sure my eyebrows we're perfect and I was ready for my outfit.

I slipped on the dress heels and admired myself in the mirror. I applied on some red lipstick and I moved in to jewelry.

I slid in some diamond earrings and a diamond necklace. Those we're to only real the things I had bought for myself so far. I was happy about it though.

I grabbed my hand wallet and made my way downstairs. I turned off all of the lights and opened my front door, walking out. I hope this party was going to be fun. When I lived in Chicago I never really went to parties much. Crazy people always likes to ruin it by shooting and shit like that.

Pure crazy.

I got into the limo and was greeted by the driver. He handed me another note and I opened it carefully.

She lied. Sowwy. See, we knew you wouldn't go if Chy told you where you we're ACTUALLY going. The limo will pull up to the restaurant and you will tell them you are there for a reservation. The reservation is under the name 'Davis'. It was a fake ass last name but I couldn't come up with anything. Enjoy! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

🐯Ty

I shook my head at he Chyna and Tyga. Ima remind myself to beat their asses when I get a chance.

I nervously got out of my car and walked into the restaurant.

Chris POV

I sat nervously at the restaurant table waiting on I don't even know. I was wearing all white. Tyga supposedly picked it out for me. He knows my style and he did a good job. Tyga and Chy's dumb asses had me escorted here and they told me I had to wait for the surprise. Ima beat Ty's ass, real talk. That nigga know for a fact I don't like surprises. Surprise me with a paycheck...

All of a sudden the lights dimmed in the empty room. I guess they payed for the restaurant to close for this amount of time. That only made me even more anxious. I saw a figure walking slowly to me and to my surprise it was Za'Rayah.

Damn.

A/N

Ight Ight! Im Back! I Just wanna thank everyone because as of 1-28-16, we are a 1.1k on this book! Im sooooo happppyyyy. Thank you guys for commenting and encouraging me. valiadlikebryp said my book was the BEST Chris Brown book she had read by far. That made me feel aammmaazzinnng! Ya girl was on a wattpad high.

Like Always...

Vote

Comment

Share

COMMENT

How you think this date gone go?

Breezy outfit in the mm!

..

...

....

Love ya!