I squealed and pinned his arms down with my knees, trapping him. Then, I returned his favour no matter how much he struggled. "Excuse me." He huffed, pretending to be annoyed and then rolled me off the bed in his arms. Pinning me down so I was under him.

"Simon!" I gasped, trying to get up.

"My turn." He pulled down my jumper slightly, which exposed my collarbones and pressed his lips to them. I couldn't help a moan escaping my lips and he grinned in triumph at this small victory.

While he was distracted, I pushed my hands underneath his shirt and brought it up. I stared at his body, it was beautiful. He had prominently defined abs and a v-line, his skin was ivory and felt smooth under my touch. I kissed along his v-line, his eyes rolled up in pleasure but he didn't make a sound.

I smirked and pulled down his waistline of his jeans, exposing more of his lower body. Then I pressed my lips to it, achieving a small sigh from Simon.

We both knew this wasn't going any further but it still made my heart flutter and my cheeks red. He then got off me and rolled me over so my back was towards him. I fitted his body shape perfectly, I could feel his heart beat as he was pressed up close against me. His warm, vanilla smell soothed me and caused me to relax and almost melt into his touch.

He secretly loved cuddling even though he would never admit it. He was just a big softie although no-one else could tell. I liked the idea of me being the only girl to bring out his sensitive side.

-

We had fallen asleep in that position. Even thought it was midday and the sun's light was filtering through my curtains causing our faces to glow radiantly.

Kayleigh came back with Vik and found us cuddling on the carpet of our room.

"Aw, aren't they adorable." She whispered, her hurt softening at the sight.

"Wow, they look so..."

"In love." She finished for him, smiling fondly.

-

"Hey, gorgeous." Simon smiled as my eyes fluttered open to see his face so close to mine. His voice was slightly husky with sleep but I wasn't complaining.

"Hey." I murmured, softly then sat up to check the time. "My mum will be here soon to pick me up."

Then I turned my attention back to him. I stroked the tufts of hair that stuck up on his head, it made him look so innocent. "I want to introduce you to her."

He suddenly sat up, fully awake now. He ran a hand through his hair, something he did when he was anxious. "Really? A-are you sure? What if she doesn't like me? I'm not exactly an angel."

"Yes, you are." I smiled. "And she will love you, stop worrying."

He drummed his fingers on the floor, apprehensively nodding. Then got up and looked in my mirror, trying to flatten his hair.

"I'll be right back, need to change." He smiled, dropping a kiss on my forehead and then almost sprinting out of the room.

I came over to him and kissed him softly. "You look beautiful." I smiled as he waited for a reaction.

Then he helped me with my bags as we walked downstairs towards where my mum was waiting for me. I hugged and said my goodbyes to Tobi, Vik and Kayleigh.

My mum eyed Simon curiosity as he placed my bags in the boot of my car. "It's nice to meet you Miss Evans." He held out his hand and smiled at her.

She took his hand and shook it, returning the smile.

"Mum this is Simon." I said, slightly nervous.

"Well it's lovely to see you have good taste in boys. This ones a looker, isn't he?" She grinned, her eyes running over Simon's appearance. He even blushed slightly.

Then he turned to me and hugged me, he didn't kiss me in front of my mum but he sneaked a kiss on to my cheek. "Goodbye, Willow." He murmured into my ear. "Goodbye Miss Evans." He said louder, flashing those pearly white teeth at her while she waved.

Then he walked over to Harry and got into the car beside them. I wondered why they were in the same car. Did they live together? And who was driving the car?

I sat in the drivers seat of my mums own car and took one last look at the looming school behind me. Then we were on the highway, getting further away until the school turrets had vanished.

"Simon seems like a lovely boy and I'm happy for you,darling." My mum said, there was some sadness in her words and I knew she was thinking about dad. She was still in love with him, after all this time.

"Thanks but he's not really my boyfriend."

I sighed, looking out of the window and the cars speeding past. I imagined introducing Simon to my dad, he would question him straight away. Smiling, I thought about how nervous Simon would be trying to impress him.

My dad would accept him no matter what, he always told me that he would respect all my choices. As long as I was happy, he was happy. My eyes started stinging a little as I longed for his presence. Where are you dad?