Two

Kyla stared at her boyfriend who was ogling a brunette with huge breasts standing right in front of them. Again. It hadn't even been ten minutes since they stepped into this soiree and he was already like this. The woman was openly flirting with him even though she was right beside him with his arm wrapped around her waist.

  The woman was well-proportioned; large chest, long legs that went up to her shoulders and had a beautiful tan. The ideal female figure that Society deemed worthy nowadays. Kyla wasn't that worried about that chest, she had breasts but they were not that big. Like hers.

  Kyla grew uncomfortable with the way Josh kept looking at her and when the brunette whose name was still unknown began to flaunt her body, Kyla became aware of her own body. She was described as 'petite' or to her own ears, it sounded like she was hella 'short'. Like comparing an adult elephant to a child. Being the odd fish in the family, she didn't know how to act around them. Ever since her father passed away, it was a whole lot worse.

  It was always, 'Kyla, don't do this... Don't do that...' Never words that she needed to hear. No matter what she did, it was never enough and she didn't inherited the figures that all females in the family had- slim waists and their model-like heights, her mother made her sound like she was an embarrassment. And she made no secret that she hated her curves, said that she was too fat, too... disturbing.

  She didn't know how long Josh would put up with her. She didn't even remembered why she fell for him in the first place. He was the rich kid who seemed to have everything at his fingertips- She stopped short. Well, that was probably why she dated him, she mused. To appease her mother. "Do this thing right for once, Kyla. Do not disappoint me."

  Kyla sighed, feeling suddenly drained. Josh was still eyeing the brunette like some piece of chocolate and the girl seemed like she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon even though she could find another partner with all the teenagers dancing, talking about. She had to put up with her mother, brother, her boyfriend and now this?

  As she began to stand, Josh finally got out of his stupor. He grabbed her hand, his slow rubs before had made her shiver but not anymore. "Babe, where you're going?"

  Anywhere, as long as I can't see whatever you're going to do with her. "I'm just thirsty."

  "Yeah, how 'bout you pouring me one while you're at it?" He grinned, thinking that he was charming.

  "Sure." Kyla walked away as if she couldn't get out of that room fast enough, expertly maneuvering her way through the crowd.