Time

Charlottes PoV

With the help of my family I'm finally able to deal with the pain which has slowly faded away, it has taking time to deal with it but with my uncle Gavin's help he showed my how to channel that pain into training in the gym. I would spend hours leaning kick boxing using the punch bag or learning how to throw knives at targets.

Over time my wolf has become stronger fighting in wolf form she was growing stronger each time I would train with her our speed was becoming faster. The more I felt the pain when he fucked his whores the more harder I trained.

Time is all it took for me to realise that my family was right I couldn't sit around and cry forever I had to be strong if not for myself but for others, I was the alphas daughter we shouldn't show weakness and now I was done with that.

For the last 5 months I have trained my arse off learning new fight skills each day, I was learning from my father best fighters Gavin and Dean both my uncles, Gavin would learn me how to kick box and block the other person from being able to hit me. Dean was learning me how to shoot guns at targets and throw knives.

All this time training was helping more than I thought, I looked healthier I felt more energetic. The rejection changed me as person I was no longer sleeping around, I no longer hung around with any of the teenagers and I also wore tracksuit leggings or Jean I give all my dressers and slutty clothes to my old friends I didn't want them nor did I need them.

"Hey kiddo you ready to train" my uncle Gavin said

" yeah I was thinking of helping train some of the pack members with you and uncle Dean" I say grabbing a bottle of water.

"Sure kiddo, but can you pair up with Jenny today I want her to start training with the pack"

"Sure I guess I'll just have to go easy on her"

"Ok thanks kiddo can you learn her how to block and self defence for today"

"Sure have her meet me in the gym, I'll be warming up" he gives me a nod before heading of to go get Jenny. Jenny was his 15 year old daughter she is kinda like Clara used to be quite and shy so I guess me helping to train her was no big deal right.

Jenny walked into the gym ten minutes later in her gym clothes and a bottle of water in her hand.

"You have five minutes to warm up go" I say, what I can't be soft she needs to know training isn't easy.

"Time right now I want you to get in a safe defence position" she lifts her arm in front of her face right arm higher then the left well guess she knows something.

"Block my punches" i throw punch after punch as she manages to block them I go to kick her but she manages to grad my ankle but before she could push me away I took the opportunity to punch her face and kick my other leg out make me spin kick her as my body spins she releases her hold on me fallen to the ground.

"Rule one never let you guard down, rule two never grab someone ankle as that will happen and rule three also have eyes on your opponent, punching bag I want you to learn how to punch from right to left,left to right using your hands right kick left kick, go" I watch as she starts to train on the punching bag coping Cody as he works out.

I guess over the time I have slowly started to open up again and a whole new me as come out, I guess I'm confident in what I do now, now I act like and alphas daughter but one thing for sure I will never be that outgoing bubble popular kid who wanted attention, no now I trained to be the best of the best. Each day was a new fight in life.