Known

Derek's PoV

I had lost the business with alpha Luka because I rejected his daughter, I knew it for the beginning I had that feeling the moment I rejected her but I had to do it. I know every time I make love with Sasha she feels it causing her more pain it both faults that she was in pain I was doing wrong but she also hadn't accepted the rejection.

Goddess it's been weeks now and each time I feel her pain it's driving me crazy I don't know how much more I can take of this why didn't she accept the rejection then none of this would be happening right now

Nate hadn't told Sasha about me finding my mate which I was thankful for but I knew that I had to tell her soon as this pain was getting to much. Every damn day I felt my heart pull with the bond we still held between us, my wolf would whimper not having his mate but I didn't care, I was in love with Sasha to much.

"Hey babe there you are" Sasha says walking into my room with her black business trousers and white blouse on and her sexy little black heels.

"Hey baby girl where you going"

"I have a meeting with alpha Connor young at the silver moon pack"

"A meeting about what" i ask ,you see Sasha helps rogue females that have being kicked out of they packs or run away because they have be treated badly.

"Well you see alpha Connor an his men was running patrol last week and ran across a few young rogue girls they looked in bad shape, he managed to get the oldest to open up a little, they had run aways from they pack and had being running for days until they had found them resting near the lake, Connor also found out that the girls had being used as slaves but as we know the law states any alpha found treating anyone as slaves they would lose they title"

"Yes we know this but why are you going and not the council" if that was the case the council would deal with it.

"The girls were being beaten and raped Derek, that is why they asked me to go, come on you know I'm the best, ever since that day the council saw how I dealt with the young girl we found that time when they was here, they knew I was the one for the job"

"I know princess how long you going for"

"Two days so don't miss me to much" She Brings her lips to my own give me a deep passionate kiss before making her way out the office.

Leaving me alone with my own thoughts again the pain in my chest pulling more. I had to get in touch with Charlotte and get her to accept the rejection I can't take feeling her pain, call me heartless call me whatever but I didn't want her I wanted Sasha.

Goddess stop this pain I punch the punching bag in my office over and over again trying to ease the pain that isn't my own, why why couldn't she accept it I should of known going to that dinner was a bad idea, I should of known not to look at her the moment her father introduced us, I should of known that it wasn't going to be that easy damn I fucked up bad and now I don't know how to deal with all this my wolf wanted his mates, I wanted Sasha, why why is it so damn fucking hard why.