The beggining

After the dinner my father went to sleep, i remained alone to clean up after the guest. The time was around 12 a.m,when i looked outside there was a natural beauty which canno't be expressed through words. The subtle light of the moon which was shining in the river next to our house the trees that seemed that they were alive, and sky wich was like a marble hitted by little rain drops. Well i wanted to stay there all night in the cold breze but it was already late and tommorow i needed to get up early.
-Noooo!
-Whaat was that a dream!
Im pretty sure that I heard a strong bash,maybe I just imagined it. As soon as I wanted to get in bed I noticed a outline with my corner of my eye.
-Who are you ?
-Faaaaaaather!!!!
-Its no use your father is sleeping right now and he wont wake up for about 5 or 6 hours In a second he put a rope around my arms.
-What are you doing ?
-Sorry nothing personal im doing this for the money.
He then covered my mouth and put me on his shoulder,he then jumped with me out of the window ,I was amazed by his incredible agility,He is looking like a bulky broader guy with big arms,so I was surprised when he displayed such skills. Whats gonna happen with me I thought to myself,I would ask him but he covered my mouth. Well we were closing to a near cave just about 1 km far away from Gal'Ruhn. He put me on a sleeping bag and removed the cover out of my mouth.
-What is gonna happen to me??? -Your father will need to pay a ransom of 2000 gold for your release.
-What has my father ever done to you guys???
-Nothing like I said this is not personal I'm doing this for the money.
-You bastard!!!
-We need to get going its gonna be a though ride.
The meeting point is 12 km away to the east of Gal'Ruhn The trip took 3 days,my father took notice of my kidnapping but he refused to pay the ransom. I was at the meeting point in a cage because they didn't want their precious merchandise to run out.
-Listen carefully!!
He told me in whisper. With a swift move he unlocked the cage, and cut my ropes
-On my signal you will run ok!!!!
-Yes. He did go back at the other 3 guys, then I heard a sharp whistle I started running as fast as I could then I stopped in a near by forest . I was there waiting for something to happen a chance,but still I was confused by what happened back there why did he helped me. As I was standing thinking the same man who kidnapped me and saved me at the same time was right next to me .
-Why...did you help me ?
-Well truthfully I wasn't free either I was under the watchfull eye of the Assassin group.
-That's why I couldn't tell what my plans really were.
-So what happened with those 3 guy??
-I killed them! This man was powerfull very powerfull he did take those 3 guy in a flash and he doesn't even have a scratch
-Now its your turn what you want to do ?
-What ?
-I could leave you here or you could come with me?
-You could walk back to home ... Find out Alexandra choice in the next chapter bye!!!