Alexandra's fellings

In a second a powerfull shout was all over the house .
-Alexandra come here!
What does he want,I hate this house everything about it,since my mother died last year my father has become the worst everything that he does everyday is either dream about things he never did or drink till he passes out
-What is it father ?
-You need you to go buy the ingredients for tonight dinner
-Yes father.
-Don't screw it up we have some importants guest tonight
-I will not father.
-Now go we don't have much time on our hands As I exit the mansion who stands proud at the east part of the town of Gal'ruh. Well it passed 5 years since Julian and his father leaved for the battle of Arkham it was supposed to be a surprise attack from our side but..there was a spy among them and they were massacred by the Drawnrow. Still I never heard of a survivor or even one to return home,no he needs to be alive he would never leave me,but still the fact remains that it has been already 5 years,maybe he changed......maybe he isn't alive anymore.
-What I'm saying no he is alive I know it !!
-Well I still need to buy the ingredients. My father will be soo mad if I don't deliver the ingredients and make a good meal. I'm really miss the old times spent with Julian,I never even got to confess...I mean there is nothing to confess we are just childhood friends,still whats with this felling of burden in my chest,do I really love him or is it just that I miss him,even If I see him again I don't know what I should tell him or even look into his eyes,maybe he doesn't even wants to see me anymore since 5 years is a long time...Still I want to see him again no matter how much he has changed!