The days of the long past

Hello my name is Julian Karterber,still everybody calls me Julian. Well i live in the town of Gal'Ruhn a small town with only 1000 people in it most of them are veterans of The Great War. So its really hard to visit a doctor or an blacksmith because most of the people dont even know how to do this,also my father is doctor well i guess hes more of a healer .He is quite fameous around these parts mainly because hes the only doctor around here so i guess thats why. Since im his son afterall he decided to train me to become a doctor and a healer at the same time. He started taking me to all sorts of diffrent pacients one of which was a wealthy man around this town,this man named Krasus Dortar had a daughter named Alexandra,since my father was makind almost daily trips to their residence and of course i was coming along. I growed very found of this girl i actually started to love her. Even she has started to like me well maybe because i was the only one who have played with her. Most of the times she would tell me secrets about how her father and mother treat her.Her father was Nord and her mother was a High-Elf. I could say she was quite the beauty even at that age....But as you all know good things never last long. Our country or kingdom Alzar was at war with the state of the Dark-Elf named Drawnrow.... My father and many others veterans were selected to be at the front to intersect their army when they come to attack us. Since my mother died when i was born i had no reason to remain home,so i tagged along with my father,since i thought this will be a valuable experience to me. We arived there more or less our resources were little and on the trip here some thiefs stole from us.. We remained on our possition for 3 days.Those were the 3 most hardest days ever,we were dealing with cold hunger and thiefs on top of all. Still we remained there but something was off i don't know what....And in a second screams started to come from all directions that was a surprise attack from the Drawnrow. They were smart enough to let us starve for 3 days before they attack,it wasn't even a battle it was damn massacre our 2 generals were wiped out in a second.... One of those Dark-Elfs hit me with a blunt weapon and i stayed on the ground for 2 hours,when i was back on my senses and my eyes started to clear out i saw my father being killed by one of them , Here i was thinking im gonna die too,but i didn't wanted to die just yet i wanted to figh, i grabbed the knife next to me and tried to attack a man that was in front of me,in a matter of seconds he dissarmed me and put me on the ground... My future....what will happen to me (see what happens in ch 2)