Which One Should I Choose?

Rin's POV
"Hello, I'm Professor Birch." Professor Birch smiled and said.
"I'm Rin and this is my sister, Aria." I said.
"Let's go to my lab, we can talk there." Professor Birch said.
We walked back to Littleroot Town and to Professor Birch's lab.
"Now that we're here, are you here to get your first Pokemon?" Professor Birch asked.
"Yes, we are." I nodded.
He turned around and took three pokeballs out of a drawer. He released three Pokemon, a blue one, a green one and a red one.
"These are the three starter Pokemon. That one is Mudkip, the water type," He pointed to the blue Pokemon, "That over there is Torchic, the fire type," He pointed to the red one, who was standing near the door, "And this, is Treecko, the grass type." He petted the green one's head.
I looked at the Pokemon. Mudkip looked like a good choice and Torchic looked like a good Pokemon too. Then I looked at Treecko. It looked like a cool Pokemon. I had no idea which one to choose. Torchic, Mudkip or Treecko. I looked at Aria, who was jumping up and down. She must've thought of which one to choose and I finally came up with which one I should choose.
"I'll choose Mudkip because it's so, so cute!" Aria cried.
"Okay." Professor Birch said and gave Aria Mudkip's pokeball, 10 pokeballs and a pokedex.
"Have you decided which Pokemon you want, Rin?" Professor Birch asked.
"Yes, I choose Treecko!" I exclaimed and Professor Birch gave me Treecko's Pokeball, 10 pokeballs and a pokedex.
"Do you know what a pokedex is?" He asked.
"Yes." I nodded.
"I do too!" Aria exclaimed.
"Good. But with this pokedex you can call people too," Professor Birch said, "Give me your pokedex for a second."
We gave Professor Birch our pokedexes and he registered himself.
"Now you can call me anytime you want." The Professor smiled.
We turned around and left the lab. We were going to our house to tell our mother about our Pokemon but while we were going we bumped into two people and fell down. One was a girl and the other was a boy. The girl had long, black hair and blue eyes. She was very tall and was wearing a white and blue dress. The boy had red hair and black eyes. Like the girl, he was also very tall and was wearing a red jacket and blue jeans. His jacket was kept open so you could see his red and black t-shirt.
"Um...sorry. We were just going back to our house." I said as I got up.
"It's okay, my name is Cerys and this is Isamu." The girl, Cerys said.
"I'm Rin and this is my sister, Aria." I smiled.
"Hi!" Aria exclaimed.
"We were just going to the Professor's lab. We're his assistants." The boy, Isamu told us.
"Oh." I looked at them.
"Well, we should be going now," Isamu said, "Wait, Cerys didn't you have to take your cousin, Sapphire, to the lab, too?"
"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me. Though I'm pretty sure she knows where it is... She might have forgotten to go there..." Cerys sighed.
"Sapphire's your cousin?!" I cried.
"Yes." Cerys said.
"But she's the professor's daughter so you're the professor's niece?!" I shouted.
"Yeah, why're you so surprised?" Cerys had a weird look on her face.
"Uh... I don't know," I said, "Okay, bye."
Aria and I went to our house and showed our mother our Pokemon. She registered herself in our pokedex, too. We left our house and went to Route 101.
"Hey! Rin! Aria!" Somebody shouted.
We turned around and saw Cerys and Isamu.
"Do you wanna battle us?" Isamu shouted.
"Sure!" I exclaimed.
"Well, I am the champion of Unova so it might be hard for you to beat me." Cerys smiled.
"YOU'RE THE CHAMPION OF UNOVA?!" I shouted.
"Why do you always get so surprised?" Cerys sighed and took a pokeball put of her bag, "I'll fight you with only my Snivy!"
"I'm the champion of Sinnoh, she's the champion of Unova." Isamu smiled.
Cerys sent out a green, snake-like Pokemon.
"So you have a grass type too," I took out Treecko's pokeball and released it, "Let's battle!"
-------------------
Chapter two! Sorry it's short but I didn't have many ideas.

Cast
Ren: Me
Aria: AminahKhalid
Isamu: IsamuHashimotoWrites
Cerys: xnamsayingxx