Professor Birch

Rin's POV
I woke up early in the morning because of my sister's shouting.
"Wake up! You might not ever be a Pokemon trainer if you don't!" She shouted.
"I don't care," I mumbled, "Go away, Aria."
"Rin! Wake up!" She shouted.
"No!" I shouted.
"Fine then, you left me no choice," She took a pokeball out of her pocket, "Go Mom's Panpour! Water Gun!"
A blast of cold water hit my face.
"Ahhh! That's cold!" I jumped out of my bed.
Aria started laughing.
"I hate you." I mumbled.
"I'm going downstairs." Aria said and left my room.
I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I wore my Black Hoodie and Blue Jeans. I went downstairs and Aria and I quickly ate our breakfast. Then, we left the house right after saying bye to our parents. Aria and I looked around since we didn't know where the lab was. Professor Birch's lived next to us and I saw that the lab was right in front of his house.
"There!" I pointed to the lab.
Aria and I went to the lab and asked a person where the professor was.
"Hello, I'm Rin. Where is Professor Birch?" I asked.
"Hello, I'm Professor Birch's assistant, Caleb,"He said, "Professor Birch is gone to find Pokemon. You'll find him in Route 101."
After he said that, we thanked him and went to Route 101. There, we found Professor Birch. We went near him and he turned around and saw us. He smiled at us and said,
"Hello, I'm Professor Birch." He said.
-------------
So, the first chapter is out! Hope you liked it and sorry it was short.

Cast
Rin: Me
Aria: AminahKhalid