chapter-4-Bumping into a stranger

dedicated to zubiyakhan love this lady go follow her ;-)

Recap:

i am coming for you mr.Zayn javaad malik ohh wow what a coincidence even my surname is malik zianna arman malik.

Zianna's POV

It's been a while since we are searching fo the mystery boy named zayn i am not even sure if he is alive or not oh wait no it's like rule if your soulmate dies then the mark of souls will vanish but mine is still there it's a yin-yang it's right under my wrist i hope this is the only sign of me finding my mate. "did ya find him yet " edward says through mind telepathy which i really am jealous of ."nope no sign of any zayn javaad malik in this street i did my thermal scanning still no sign of him " (thermal scan is a bionic ability in which u can scan the whole area till 20 km far ) i said.

"then i think there is no use of finding him in bradford if he's not here right ? How about we go search him in manchester " he says and just as he said that i got bumped into some guy with a black hoodie and some skinny jeans not to mention he was also smoking. He said "watch where your going " okay so that was very rude of him . "im sorry sir " i said . " it's okay but keep your eyes on the road it was very sweet of me to let you go i guess your new here so an alert to you that you are walking in an alley people here dont let a sexy girl like you walk away and plus their benefit its 12:00 means its midnight so stay safe ". He said it in a very stern manner .

i said "thanks for all the cautions and rules but im in search of someone here so ... It was nice bumping into you Mr..... Uhh what's your name ?" he removed his hoodie he looked very beautiful and attractive he had perfect cheekbones and long eyelashes and not to mention those beautiful and captiving hazel eyes which caught me staring at him .

I looked down in embrassement and as he was about to say his name ,edward called me from behind "ziannaaa i think we should leave it is getting very dark i mean it is midnight so we will continue the search tomorrow "he yelled as he was at the very end of the alley .

"coming ed ,just a minute "i yelled back ."anyways it was nice meeting you Mr.whoever you are ". And with that i ran away and saw edward leaning against the car ." what took you so long " he said " nothing just got bumped into a stranger he was really very strange ". I said "of course a stranger will be strange zia what are you talking about ". He started driving the car and took us back to our apartment we shared for now and until we find my mate .I hope we find him soon ...

Zayn's POV

I bid my mum goodbye and started to leave for my walk in the alley , it is really very peaceful to have a walk in midnight everyone is sleeping no one is busy everyone is resting and its quiet and i like quiet surroundings i hate going to parties and all,
my mum forces me to go in them and i hate it

just as i was smoking i got bumped into a very beautiful or should i say hot girl she was around my age i suppose,
her hairs were tied up in a high pony tail her dress was well a black tight skinny jeans and i tight blet around it and a black shirt and she also had a black and violet yin-yang necklace around her neck she was pretty and pretty girls shouldnt be roaming around this part of town .

I noticed that she was in some kind of spy suit i spoke "watch where your going ". Okay so that was very rude of you zayn anyways i am a badboy i dont care if i am mean to her or anything ." im sorry sir " she spoke her voice is so sweet as she was "it's okay but it you should keep your eyes on the road it was very sweet of me to let a pretty or should i say hot girl like you to go i guess your new in town so an alert to you that stay away from this alley people here wont let you go that easily from here so stay safe plus its midnight " i warned her but why am i caring about her so much she means nothing to me why do i feel like i have known her for ages . Anyways she speaks and thanked me for the rules and she said she was searching someone. A man who looked around my age too, shouted at her to come back and from what i have known, her name is zianna i guess . Wow zianna , zayn it goes well . I think he was her boyfriend so i let her go and bid her bye . As i was walking back home i couldnt help but think how beautiful she was ...

so there it is the fourth chapter i promise zayn and zianna will meet in the next chapter anyways please follow this lady for me zubiyakhan she is very sweet , love her ;-)

love- zayn's fan