Chapter Two | All Right

Start from the beginning

I shook the stray thoughts from my mind as I pulled into McDonald's parking lot and threw the Royce into an empty space. I put it in park before grabbing my wallet and hopping out of the whip like a model. I was hungry as fuck, so I prayed that this would do the trick for my stomach. McDonald's be on some bullshit sometimes, so I hope they was on they shit today or else I'd have to snap. I was too hungry to be playing around about my food this morning.

I went inside of the restaurant and headed straight for the front counter of the place and got in line. I took a quick glance at the menu, but just said fuck it because I was gone get the same shit I always got when I came here. I waited for a few minutes until I was the only one left in the damn line, and that's when I ordered my food. I was in the mood for a Big Mac meal, light Mac sauce, large fry and Sprite, a McPick 2 with the plain double cheeseburger and McChicken, two apple pies, and 3 chocolate chip cookies. It sounded like a lot, but it wasn't. I'm a skinny nigga, a skinny nigga with a long ass dick.

"Welcome to McDonald's, what can I have for you today sir?" the young girl asked proudly as she stood behind her register, waiting on me to speak. I didn't say shit, I just took in her appearance. She was kind of cute too, hazel eyes, braces, big titties, but the greasy ass McDonald's shirt was working for me. I wasn't even about to be my usually perverted self, even though she looked fuckable. I dismissed the thoughts and just ordered my food like I was suppose to be doing in the first place.

Once I was done, had paid for all my shit, got everything I needed from the counter, I took my bag full of grease and headed out of the restaurant, back to my car. As I walked, I was stuffing fries in my mouth and them bitches was bomb. Just as I put my bag on the passenger seat and was about to get into the card somebody called my name, stopping me before I could. I stood up straight to see one of my favorites approaching my car. A small smirk formed on my face as I watched her walk over with an extra sway in her hips, that was because of me.

"Wassup sexy?" She said seductively, biting into her bottom lip while taking occasional looks over her shoulder at the McDonald's entrance. I took a spare moment to admire how good she looked in such a simple outfit. She was clad in her skin tight red jeans, white long sleeve shirt, and black knee-length boots. Tyra, best known as FreakHoe😈 was a pretty brown skin girl, that was thicker than grits. She wasn't no Ashanti, but she was definitely fuckable.

"Wassup freak hoe?" I said sarcastically, causing her to smack her lips and roll her eyes in return. She came as close as she could to me and ran her finger all the way down my chest, asking for me to bend her ass over the hood of this car, right here in this parking lot. Tyra was the bold hoe, she didn't care where we were, as long as her boyfriend wasn't around. I was just fucking around with her right then, but little did she know, that was exactly how I categorized her in my phone.

"Real funny Mani', you wasn't saying that shit yesterday when I had your pretty little dick in my mou--," Before she could even get to finish her sentence, some nigga was calling her name from behind us. Tyra quickly pulled her hand away from my jeans as she put hella space in between the two of us and them turned around to face this wanna' be Meek Mill looking ass nigga. I wanted to laugh at how scared she looked and how ugly this nigga was, but I kept it in for her sake.

"Tyra what the fuck you doin' over hea?" The nigga asked as he came over to where we were standing and got all up in her face. I leaned on the side of my whip casually, because not a bone in my body was worried about a damn thing. I wasn't about to take up for the hoe either, that ain't my girl so she didn't get the privilege of me stepping into her and her man fight, that's between them. Our contract states strictly fucking and sucking, nothing extra.