"That sounds like fun." Castiel smiled after he was finished eating, Dean helped Castiel out of the bed and to the bathroom. Where he changed into a pair of blue jeans and an AD/CD shirt of Dean's. He stepped out, "Thank you for the clothes Dean." Castiel smiled.

"You're welcome." Dean smirked. "Lets go." Dean smiled, they walked out of the hospital and towards Dean's Impala. Dean helped Castiel into the Impala, they pulled off and back to the hotel. "How are you feeling buddy?" Dean asked as the pulled up to the hotel.

"Alright, I guess." he paused, "I'm not dead yet." he laughed.

Dean laughed with him, as they got out and walked into the hotel room. "I'll get us some beers." he said, grabbing a couple beers out of the fridge and handing once to Castiel. "After this we'll go where ever you want to go." Dean smirked. Castiel watched as Dean took a gulp of his beer, while Castiel had no clue what to do, he just watched Dean. His green eyes squinting from the drink, made Castiel smirk and sort of chuckle. "Aren't you going to drink?" he asked.

"Uh yeah." he nodded his head, taking a drink of the beer, and setting it down. "Very good." Castiel lied it tasted awful.

"So, where do you want to-?" before Dean could finish, Castiel's lips crashed onto his and at first Dean was shocked. These two always surprise each other with there surprise kisses, Dean caught on and put both his hands on his cheeks. Castiel returned the favor, by running his hands though Dean's hair and tugging a few times. Something Meg taught him, she liked to do to him, so he thought Dean might like it and maybe he did. Because Castiel got Dean to moan with what he is guessing is pleasure, Dean smiled against Castiel's lips, before they slowly made there way to the bed.

Dean on top, while Castiel laid on the bed. Dean pulled away for air, looking into Castiel's big blue eyes, and smiling down at him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Dean asked him, Castiel starred up at Dean's green eyes, before slowly nodding his head. Dean leaned back down and kissed him on the mouth.

Dean woke up, naked and covered in sweat. He sat up, seeing Castiel's naked body, sweat was covering his body. Dean slowly got up, walking to the bathroom and taking a shower. He washed off the sweat, all the sex he had just had with Castiel and hoping to get rid of the memory. After a while of regretting what he'd just done, he stepped out and looked at his reflection. Dean knew his father would be ashamed, he never wanted any of his son's to gay or even bi. I'm not, gay or bi. Dean kept thinking, stepping out and seeing Castiel sleeping. He sighed, grabbing some clothes fast and changing in the bathroom. In fear, Castiel might wake up and get the wrong idea.

His phone started to ring, waking Castiel. Dean ran towards his phone, picked it up and answering it. "Hello." Dean said, smiling.

"How are you guys doing?" It was Sam.

"Fine, we're heading back today." Dean said.

"Sweet and how is Cas?" Sam asked Dean feared that question.

"Good." Dean said, turning around and seeing a naked Castiel before him. He quickly turned around, Castiel didn't see him turn around nor was he paying any real attention. "I've got to go, we're leaving soon. Bye." he hung up, turning to Castiel and covering his eyes. "Get dressed, we're leaving soon." Dean said, Castiel nodded and put on the clothes he wore last night. Castiel neared Dean, but before Castiel could give a kiss like he'd planned, Dean backed away and starred at Castiel. "Listen, Cas." he paused, seeing Castiel's expression slowly fade from happiness to confusion. "About last night, uh I'm not interested in men." Dean said.

"I don't understand." Castiel mumbled.

"I'm sorry dude." Dean started.

"Lets just get going, before Sam gets worried." Castiel said, grabbing some things and taking them to the car. Dean sat in the impala, while Castiel took a shower.

While in the shower, Castiel couldn't help but sob. He thought, maybe Dean would like him if he did that last night. Instead Dean told him, he's not interested in men and that meant that Dean didn't want anything to do with Castiel. 

After his shower, he managed to stop crying and make his way to the impala. The ride back to the bunker, was quiet, all you could hear was the purr of the engine. Castiel kept his gaze out the window, while Dean could look Castiel's way a little worried what the new human might do. They pulled up to the bunker, both walking in and setting there things down. Sam seemed a little better, running down the stairs,and hugging Dean. "Have fun?" Sam asked.

"Totally." Dean lied.

"What about you Cas?" Sam asked turning to Castiel. Panic over swept Dean he didn't want Castiel saying anything about there night or anything.

"Terrible, I was almost killed." Castiel smirked, Sam laughed and hugged him.

"We're all glad you're alright." Sam smiled, pulling away. The three stood there, Sam noticed something was off about Dean the way he looked so nervous about every word that Castiel said. "Uh, well Dean you should make us some cheeseburgers." he paused. "Kevin bought some stuff." Sam shrugged, Dean looked once more at Castiel and walked away. "Sooo what happened?" Sam asked Castiel.

"Nothing, just got my chest almost ripped open." Castiel shrugged. Sam noticed how Castiel would glance Dean's way, almost as to make sure he didn't say anything wrong.

"Did something else happen?" Sam asked, Castiel starred at Dean with everything he had.

"No." Castiel said his eyes not leaving Dean's back. "I need to rest." he said, walking past Sam and upstairs. Sam stood there for a few minutes, before walking towards Dean.

"What happened?" Sam asked, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at his older brother.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"Cas, he seems off." Sam paused. "Like he was mentally damaged or something. What did you say?" Sam asked him.

"Nothing." Dean grumbled.

"Well something happened, tell me. Now." Sam demanded.

"Just shut up Sam!" Dean shouted, "Nothing happened that you don't know about." he turned back around, Sam starred at Dean's back for a little longer before sighing and walking away. Hoping maybe Castiel would tell him something, he walked upstairs and into Castiel's room. Where he saw Castiel sitting on the edge of the bed, crying.