Why Me.

Once i told my parents they have had me on the tightest leash ever. Turns out im two months pregnat. And well in just about two more months i can find out what im having. Thats quite exciting.

Eliza spread the news around about my pregnancy. I always thought diferently about her. Well I gues her true colors really came out. My freshman year id defenitly not going as i planned. Everybody thinking im a whore. Its not like every other girl hasnt done it with the bastard. The only difference is i have the fucking evidence under my shirt. Scar is sticking by my side. i love her so much. she doesnt seem to care about everybodys negative comments she tells them to fuck off and get a life. Thats why i love her. Eliza is so pissed at her shes even spread some rumors thats shes sleeping around with jonathon Rodriguez. Scarlet was so pissed she went up to her and almost fought her. Eliza of course denyed it all and didnt want it.

My parents still question who the father is but i refuse to say. They have me eating healthy and all that other crap. I hate it. i crave everything i see. But cant eat. There so into my pregnancy. I love it. My father ecspecialy. I always thought he would throw me out or reject my baby, but he is too excited. Wich makes me so happy also. 

All i do is sleep or go to scars house. Wich isnt bad. i love spending so much time with her. shes into my pregnancy to. She wants the baby to call her Tia Scarrrrr. The way you read it is the way she wants the baby to say it. Its the damnest thing Ha. 

Well its time for another day at this damn school. I got up from bed, showered put on my favorite ripped jeans and a cute vneck to with it. i straitned my hair wich is very long and did my make up very light.

I texted scar if she wanted me to pick her up.

"Hey Scarrrrrrrrr wanna ride >????"

"Belly Belll YOu already know huh ?? LMAO !!! im kidding . XD but of course i do call me wen your out front . (:"

"Your too crazy. But will do (: ."

After i texted scar i went down for something to eat. I eat so much fruit. I always crave pineapple. ALL THE TIME.... I cant help it its to freaking good ....

Once i fineshed eating i went for scar.

"Hey im out front."

"Coming!!"

"Heyy Bell"

"Heyyyyyyy"

"So word on the street is that Eliza wants to fight me , shittttttt i aint took those boxing lessons for nothing ... right ??"

"Its not worth your time hunny.... your better than that scar shes trouble, i cant believe i ever called her my bestfriend."

"WEll now we know. better sooner than later right?"

"ya i guess your right."

After our conversation we arrived at school. I hated my first period. Only cause of the fact that i had Logan howard in that class. luckily for me it was home Ec. And the teacher never really made me do a thing but sleep. Thats why i love Mrs, Munoz she never made me do a damn thing and i still had an A+ in that class.

Once i got to my seat i sat down right away. i sit right near the teacher. i hate everyone at that school. So i wouldnt talk to a damn person.

After class started i was already falling asleep when something hit the back of my head. It Was A Note.

It Said :

"MEET ME IN THE PARKING LOT NEAR MY CAR AFTER CLASS .... ASAP.... ///L.H"

i turned to see him looking away. 

That ass i hated him but i wanted to see what it is he had to say so i agreed and threw it back towards him.

After class i wobbled towards the parking lot.

"hey."

i hate his cute face more than anything on this planet.

"heyy..... i need to speak to you."

"ok about what."

"im sorry about everything, iwanna be apart of OUR babys life. im sorry i didnt realize till now. iwas dumb. but i realize you shouldnt be the only one in this. it was two who did this and gonna be two to raise our baby. I know you probably wont forgive me but i do wanna be there for our baby Rosabella. I wanna be there every step of the way for you. Please will you at least concider this for us ."

I was so shocked never in a million years would i think he would come up to me like this. what do i do what do i say. ohhhhh im so confused.

"Look im not gonna forgive you until you can prove to me that this is the truth. Markus we gotta love this baby its a miracle. A very suprising miracle. but a miracle. Am not gonna be in the way of you seeing your child but we have to have one rule. NO BRINGING ANY OF YOUR WHORES AROUND MY BABY."

I felt very confident in my choice.

"i promise ill make it up to you ,, you wont regret this Rosabella. and those days are done for me. Only cause im gonna be a dad. and im gonna be the best dad ever."

i couldnt help but have a huge smile on my face. (: